Have to Sell my Gorgeous S3

Skye-S3

Reaction score
Hey Guys,
Got my S3 up for sale. Building my own house so don't have a choice. I'm selling it for £12,500.00. At that, I'm losing quite a lot of money since I bought it as an Audi Approved car last July, so really pains me to sell. Still has Audi Approved Waranty. I spent a long time looking for a car like this, with the condition of it, the low mileage and the spec/colour.
Full Audi service history, 28,000 miles, Silver leather, last service included Timing Belt/Tensioners/Waterpump, new Disks/Pads all round, Suspension bushes replaced, recent tyres all round (Bridgestone Potenza's), 225bhp, stunning condition, next Service July 2009 or approx. 11,000 miles. Tracker fitted.
Private Plate not included in sale, Thanks for looking

3bbq3.jpg

2bsp8.jpg

6bbi9.jpg

1bad4.jpg

5bju8.jpg

4bea9.jpg

Sorry to hear that buddy, as it really does look nice. Its quite a rare colour too, dont see many noggy blue now, bet your pretty gutted though :crying:

Cheers mate,
yeah, well gutted. I did not hesitate in paying Audi 15k for this car last July, cos of the condition, plus the colour. I had a 1.8TQS before, and spent the best part of 2 years waiting for the right S3 to come along. I got this one with 20k miles on it, now it's got 28k.
If there was any other way, then I'd definately keep this car.

Cheers

Skye-S3

Cheers mate,
yeah, well gutted. I did not hesitate in paying Audi 15k for this car last July, cos of the condition, plus the colour. I had a 1.8TQS before, and spent the best part of 2 years waiting for the right S3 to come along. I got this one with 20k miles on it, now it's got 28k.
If there was any other way, then I'd definately keep this car.

Cheers

Skye-S3

Sell your reg plate and keep the car mate, it's got to be worth a few bob. ;)

lovely looking car.

my near perfect 2001 Y / 53k car with every option bar nav went for £10500 last weekend. Had one person look and bought it for what i was asking.

If you find the right buyer it will be easy.

good luck

Thanks jediknight
Just hope it goes to a good home!!

Well Skye, as you know I would snap it up in a second but its less miles to drive to Paris than to get to you! If its still for sale in 12 weeks when I get a 6 week break from work I'd be willing to travel up and book a hotel, but I see this selling very fast, such an example is difficult to find.

Looks like a proper nice car, should sell it easy with really good one's being hard to find.
Good Luck

Mark

Sorry to hear that mate, who am I going to ask now about where to stay when I am next up in Skye...

Good luck...

Should anyone ever want to see my S3, I can drive to Perth, Scotland (obviously) for viewings. (I have family there).

Cheers

And Perth is maximum of an hour from Edinburgh or Glasgow airport.

Thanks Coullstar,
Should have mentioned that.