What polish do you all use

So you have got me interested now, not good lol. If I wanted to get my S3 Detailed what sort of price would I be looking at from your point of view. I was just browsing DetailingWorld pictures, some of the work is amazing, I would like to get it done just hope its not too expensive.

Oh by the way this is your fault. Seems like a bit of reverse psychology there, (dont join DetailingWorld) lol. Now I have :sob:

Just some advice...
Don't join DetailingWorld...it'll cost you a fortune!

To late for that :keule:

Its swirl removal thats next on my list !

Agreed, that site has cost me a fortune since i found it a few years back.

Arrrggghh Ess Three look what you have started lol :gun2:

Good.
Why should it be just me?

I like easy to use products...but if I ever feel the need to get stripes on my mats when cleaning them..I'm going to end it all!

How about stripes on the sides of the car, or bonnet to boot, Chavs away :jester:lol

That's one styling fad I'll not be taking part in.
I can assure you of that, as long as I have a hole in my ****.

Oh but it would look so fitting across the top of your Porsche, you could even go with a nice set of Halfrauds angel eyes, lol :p

trouble is where do you stop?? my misus thinks im mad for spending whole weekends on the car:)

trouble is where do you stop?? my misus thinks im mad for spending whole weekends on the car:)

lol looks like I've got all this to come when I get it back. Just been looking on fleabay at the Megs clay stuff, not bad price either.

I intend to take mine to James at Auto Finesse to pay for all the hard work (about £350) to be done, and then put the effort in to maintain it myself. I'm more likely to look after it properly if I have invested a few hundred.

To be honest, looking at the amount of work that they put into your car thats a good price. Just been looking on DetailingWorld, at a Ferrari that they spent a week on, it was amazing when finished, and also a TVR again brilliant well worth it.

but then you read the thread about the guy who had it done at the end of last summer 'on the detailing forum'.....and realise that hes got to have it done again 6 months later.... albeit a slight movement from his normal weekly wash....seems never ending....not sure im gonna bother with full detail now

There was a program on tv months back.. this guy makes a living detailing cars.. prices start from around the 5k mark.. does all the lambos etc..

hes called paul copeland i believe!! on 5th gear it was.

Mine gets a coat of Zymol Vintage once a month. Along with a nice hot foaming and a few other bits and bobs. Thank god for Polished Bliss - best place on the net to get your cleaning products from.

it was typed in a silly order. One of my best m8s is a detailer. Im not stupid bro.

sorry paul dalton!!! nearly right. lol. I got tony to detail mine from swissvax..... u cant beat a machine polisher and a guy who nos how to use it!!! lol

Yeah no doubt, you wonder how the car looks if the detailing is costing that kinda money.. The wax must have some serious carnauba percentages.

Just rudementary Polish to converse with my builders.

(getting coat!)