Suspension too low

dipstic

Reaction score
Took this picture of my car half in,half out of the garage (slope up to the garage)
Makes it look low

IMG_0033.jpg
:faint:

Looks like its sat on the garage floor dipstic!!!!!

Are you sure there are any wheels on it?:laugh:

nice one lol get an american filler plate for the front grill - looks good! I would also go for an optics grill too!

seeing this picture... the "titanium" shaded lower central vent looks out of tune with the new black grille...

Pedro

nice one lol get an american filler plate for the front grill - looks good! I would also go for an optics grill too!

does this go into the standard number plate surround?

Im getting the back optics (sline bumper) , my number plate is only short and i have cut the white from either side, so it would look better

seeing this picture... the "titanium" shaded lower central vent looks out of tune with the new black grille...

Pedro

Have to agree with you,thinking about what to do about it,perhaps get it sprayed sprint blue or black undecided at the moment.

Sloped drives only bring bad memories for me at the moment. My neighbour offered me his drive while mine was being resurfaced last week. Lovely gesture you might think....However he forgot to tell me to always drive on at an angle and UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES enter the drive square on as the angle is too low for anything with sporty suspension.

He now has 3 grooves in his drive and i have 3 areas of missing paint under my front spoiler.

What a shitter.

Paul.

That is annoying Paul... but I am sure he did it with the best intentions... good to have good neighbours...

Pedro