uprated haldex controller

Think its because he has his car for sale now.

Ed i see you have an ALPINE dvd unit if you want to sell it drop me a PM

J

i think the minimum i would take for it would be £400, thats more than £100 off new price and its only about 4months old!!!

One went on ebay about 3 weeks ago for £330. I could have had a brand new one off a guy in Sweden and also there is a group buy on for one for £475 fitted!

well to be fair mate they arnt really that hard to fit! just plug it in!! I guess £400 would be negotiable !!

its hard to say as i had coilovers, arbs and that done at the same time, so its hard to pin point what made the difference. Most people rate it!! Ok well £370 then!!

ok mate thanks!! Well im taking it off the car by the weekend, so does anyone want it? Or its going to go on ebay!!

just out of interest, when i bought my car the bloke that sold me it said it had an uprated Haldex controller, but what actually is it? i.e a box of tricks, a chip added somewhere? I'd quite like to see this controller in the flesh so i can be satified that i actually do have one!!

ok, thats helps, thanks. Now where would i look for a box like that? I haven't seen one hiding away in the engine bay.....

markymark1984 said:
ok, thats helps, thanks. Now where would i look for a box like that? I haven't seen one hiding away in the engine bay.....

It's bolted onto the Haldex clutch which is located underneath the car right next to the rear diff.

Got a second hand one for £250 last year.

£400 for second hand way over the top.

edward_harris said:
its hard to say as i had coilovers, arbs and that done at the same time, so its hard to pin point what made the difference. Most people rate it!! Ok well £370 then!!

Ed, you are truly the worlds worst salesman fella!!

hahah, you post about being unhappy with your car's performance ... then put it up for sale!!
Now you are selling your haldex and someone asks is it any good.........you are tryingto sell it so how about a resounding "YES, its brilliant, I will miss it like a brother" etc etc !!
heheehehe

I hope you dont work in sales or you will never afford to keep that moulimixer motored RX7 going!! :)

thing is ive posted before that i didnt know if it made a difference as i had all the work done before! No point getting caught out now is there! thats even worse salesmanship! I love the car and it is quick just not quick enough for me! lol

Id be interested at the right price, as per the sellers right. to be fair Im not gonna pay £400 for it :noway: as may aswell go new with waranty and likely fitted. If your looking for a buyer then let me know on PM a price in the sensible regions.:think:

There you go some interest for you:detective2:

Cant say fairer than that.

D

Dave