Taking my life in Your hands!

Mattblack2004

Reaction score
Hi All
Having seen some of the responses that people have got for text speaking and dodgy spelling and grammar I've made sure I've got a Thesaurus and Dictionary to hand. :readit:

Right ok the serious stuff, I'm In northamptonshire and after many years I have my first "Grown UP" car. An A4.
Previously I've had 2 Renault megane Coupes ( 1.6 & then the 2.0l IDE - Take my word for it the 1.6 was by far the better car)

Then had a run of Mk2 & mk3 Golfs, including 1 VR6, 2 GTi's and lastly a TDi.
and that brings me to my 'New' Audi A4. is S reg and currently unmodified.

Was pointed at this site by a great Parts Guy at the local Audi Dealership <gives a big nod to cal1470 Cheers Mate:thumbsup: >

Not to go too far but have always joined a forum for the current car and they have been excellent in terms of having a laugh and getting loads of help and advice.
I'm thinking it looks like I'll be getting the same deal here then!

Cheers

PS ( sorry it's a bit long, but there ya go! If you made it this far.. well done:respekt: )

Mattblack2004 said:
I'm In northamptonshire and after many years I have my first "Grown UP" car. An A4.
Should of been "I'm in Northamptonshire" :nyah:
Only joking welcome to the site,the grammar thing is just going on because......well I don't really why but its a bit like the Spanish Inquisition at the moment with people using text grammar.
What type VR6 was it ? I had a satin silver one but it was a bog standard one

voorhees said:
What type VR6 was it ? I had a satin silver one but it was a bog standard one

to be honest only had ir for bout 6 weeks, was running 240Bhp ( think that was standard for 2.8??) then got very sideways, followed by backwards, sidewards, rightways, sideways, backwards and sideways in the space of bout 3 seconds. decided it was far too powerful without making some major mods in terms of suspension/steering/brakes etc Also was driving a bit like LOON!! :jester:

So went back to a Gti 2.0 8V. and modded it like a madman! rofl

180 standard or 190 for the rado 2.9

P.S. Hi and welcome to the site

Welcome along.

Don't be put off by the recent posts. I think it's been brewing for a while.

For those that don't know:
pedant - a person who pays more attention to formal rules and book learning than they merit :)

have to admit then I don't know, It was the first (& only) car that I bought already modded. I know that it had lightweight reduced diam ali flywheel on main crank, plus Induction kit + stuff that I didn't know anything bout at the time ( guy told me it had upgraded S/charger and didn't know any different back then:think: ). looking back it was a huge mistake Wouldn't do it again.

must of been 240 then,torque steer on my standard was butt clenching so yours must of been nappy time :laugh:

voorhees said:
must of been 240 then,torque steer on my standard was butt clenching so yours must of been nappy time :laugh:

well lets just say that M&S did a run on 5 pack pairs of y-fronts for those 6 weeks!!!!!:scared2:

Mattblack2004 said:
Was pointed at this site by a great Parts Guy at the local Audi Dealership <gives a big nod to cal1470 Cheers Mate:thumbsup: >

:respekt: