Doing my research before taking the leap one day soon...

GMballistic

Reaction score
Hello all,
Thought I'd sign up on here as I've been lurking on the forum for awhile now as a guest. :sly:

I'm hoping to get an Audi S3 (preferably a 2008 onwards but we'll see) at some point in the near future so before I do as I always do, I'm researching the good & the bad.

I've had a varied car history including: '88 Nissan Micra 998cc, '95 Seat Ibiza SXi, '92 Rover 214si, '96 Vauxhall Corsa Sport, '98 Ford Mondeo ST24, '92 Volkswagen Golf VR6, '96 JDM Subaru Impreza WRX, '03 Honda Civic Type R 30th Anniversary Edition and now currently I own a 2003 Nissan 350Z coupe which is supercharged (436Bhp@fly).

Probably won't be too active on here until I get my own Audi but hoping that I can gain some good knowledge from the forum before making the leap into an Audi, ...not to mention keep an eye out on here for any good S3's that pop up for sale or swap. :smile new:

Hi, welcome to Audi-sport.net. Lots to read in the a3 FAQs section. Happy hunting for the right car,Enjoy the forum :) x

Thanks for the welcome Sandra. :smiley:

I'll have a good read through the A3 FAQs when I get more spare time.

Already spotted your beautiful S3 mjr, :wub:

...and read your threads. Haha.
I particularly liked your skiing trip & the video in that thread although did not like the part about the car getting damaged thanks to a selfish cowardly French plow driver.

Your S3 is a bit too much money for me at the moment but I can see it's worth every penny. Going to advertise my car this weekend I think to see if I get any interest.

Whats your budget? PM if you like.

I'm a Main Dealer so there are finance options for the extra money you may not have...?

Yes the snow plough, although not proven I reckon it was that. - damn thing.

Replaced it with a genuine bumper a few days later and had it painted better than the original + with a gloss black rear valence. So every cloud..as they say.

Cheers

Mike

Thanks for the reply Mike.

Currently in the process of buying a house so not really interested in stretching my finances anymore even if you could do a great offer thanks.

If I can't get an S3 in my budget now it will just go on the back burner for a bit before I can afford the one I want.