“Your mobile phone is still in the vehicle “

Jason1987

Reaction score
I thought car only says this when you open door with phone still in the charger but it says it when I’m holding my phone to get out the car. I know you can turn the audible warning off but what am I doing wrong lol? Surely it shouldn’t say it all the time as you always pick phone up when leaving car

I thought car only says this when you open door with phone still in the charger but it says it when I’m holding my phone to get out the car. I know you can turn the audible warning off but what am I doing wrong lol? Surely it shouldn’t say it all the time as you always pick phone up when leaving car

Setting on / off in the MMI.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's the point people don't always pick it up and not everyone has the charging plate

Like DJ Alix said it reminds you for a few seconds as it takes a little while for the car to shutdown