The new whip! - GR Yaris Circuit Pack

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
Always wanted a road legal rally car, couldn’t afford the insurance on an Evo6 or Scooby Do STI around 2001, so ended up with an 8L S3 instead, which isn’t a bad car at all, even though the game has somewhat moved on from that era… 20 years later, I now own a GR Yaris Circuit Pack, which is practically a modern day Evo6(in my opinion), and very happy with my purchase. :D

Here it is below, getting a new car detail and ceramic coat by our very own @FranA3 of FM Detailing.

I still have an 8L S3 running 320bhp on a modern classic insurance policy.

C21AD66A 2D6D 4648 8787 D74A2B30DAE8

Reactions: Jcbmally, NevMan, AlS3BE and 2 others
Always wanted a road legal rally car, couldn’t afford the insurance on an Evo6 or Scooby Do STI around 2001, so ended up with an 8L S3 instead, which isn’t a bad car at all, even though the game has somewhat moved on from that era… 20 years later, I now own a GR Yaris Circuit Pack, which is practically a modern day Evo6(in my opinion), and very happy with my purchase. :D

Here it is below, getting a new car detail and ceramic coat by our very own @FranA3 of FM Detailing.

View attachment 269177

Looks like a new car pleasure to work on your new beast jojo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: NevMan and jojo

Haha well it definitely looked beautiful once i did my thing on it, the joke is that people say oooo it looks like a new car once any car has been detailed

Reactions: jojo
Nice. Had a test drive in one myself and decided it was a bit too small. Fran will find that funny

Reactions: FranA3
Same but it’s too small.

Here’s one that was for sale lol

a42c3b5f325de89f59ecc9fa89380c21.png

0eb768296cb4d8de2420b38a2b63da8f.png

I can highly recommend the Rallyflapz shortiez to help protect your precious paintwork as I fitted them on the Father-in-Laws earlier this year after he treated himself, similar to you, with a Yaris GR4 CP pics & details here & when he bought it here

View attachment 269177
This car looks perfect. Congratulations!