EGR COOLER what part no please?

darrenvalleys12

Reaction score
My son has 2007 a3 sline 170bhp with the bmn engine he was loseing coolant and was not sure if the head had gone so the garage took the egr cooler out of the system and all good no loss of coolant so had a bad egr cooler, but been ringing around and been told a number of coolers will fit and when i ask for the part number they all say we cant give it to you.
First question is does anybody have a clue on what egr cooler it would be and the second question is what would the part number be thanks for all your help

My son has 2007 a3 sline 170bhp with the bmn engine he was loseing coolant and was not sure if the head had gone so the garage took the egr cooler out of the system and all good no loss of coolant so had a bad egr cooler, but been ringing around and been told a number of coolers will fit and when i ask for the part number they all say we cant give it to you.
First question is does anybody have a clue on what egr cooler it would be and the second question is what would the part number be thanks for all your help
Follow as above . But mine always check with Auid parts . Its a mine field

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk