VCDS Map User
Silver Supporter
Reaction score
I think my 1 is on HappyTablets all the time . A advice

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Neutered?

Horny?

Leg shagging?

Maybe they're just happy mate, I know that's hard to believe in this world given humans have a desire to destroy it all, but unless they're manic not eating food or anyother unusual thing, just accept it.

Reactions: ch1z64
Working dog with loads of energy, my mate is a hunter/deer stalker and he has about 4 or 5
He works them and they seem ok to me but he says you do need to work them properly otherwise they have too much energy and end up crazier than a bucket of frogs lol

Reactions: ch1z64 and NHN
Little update on my Springer , you definitely need to put the work in as mine is full off energy . 30min run in the park chasing his ball is a good start , then he comes back has lunch sits for an hour and then its back to park for an hours runaround again with his ball and he seems to be well happy . If any1 has a dog who loves to chew , rip balls apart i totally recommend the Scooby doo ball , my springer has his now 4 days and its still in 1 piece.

Little update on my Springer , you definitely need to put the work in as mine is full off energy . 30min run in the park chasing his ball is a good start , then he comes back has lunch sits for an hour and then its back to park for an hours runaround again with his ball and he seems to be well happy . If any1 has a dog who loves to chew , rip balls apart i totally recommend the Scooby doo ball , my springer has his now 4 days and its still in 1 piece.

Just a little pic off my Forster Dog Chad
20230119 102411
20230119 103757

Reactions: Charlie Farley and Sandra