New to Forums. Hello

S444AVT

Reaction score
I’ve stumbled across Audi-Sport through a number of searches relating to my cars (Mark 1 TT 1.8T BAM 225, and then the reason I’m here, my newly acquired B8 S4 Avant) and through the threads I’ve read on the forum areas, it seems to be a collective of genuine, friendly, and knowledgeable people….. I can only tick two of the above attributes myself, so there will be some questions and cries for help arising in the near future I’m sure.
I have a found a purists car…. One owner from new, FSH from Audi, every conceivable optional factory extra you would want… and only 70k on the clock…. And then used this as a base to create a scary but refined daily driver so the TT can go under cover for occasional B road blasts in the summer.

Stage 1 has just involved an ECU, TCU, and Air Intake upgrade from APR…. and a custom fabricated (CAT back) valved exhaust system from STG Performance….
A rolling road at Noble Motorsport in Chesterfield has been booked next week to see what output increases have been achieved. Numbers aside, I’m loving this practical family-wagon monster.

Reactions: EXSpartan36, NyB8, Sandra and 1 other person
Welcome to audi-sport.net

Nice find! I've had a couple of mk1 TT's (225) the first one was Imola Yellow and certainly was an eye catcher when new lol! I caught 2 old fella's stood looking at it once scratching their heads saying to each other as to which is the front or the rear :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Cheers Simon…. I really need to start taking some pictures…. I’ve only got a couple of the S4, but plenty of the TT as it’s ‘Project Complete’…..
E3A69D96 ADA5 49A1 8C96 7D53BB56A4F4

I’ll be taking more of the S4 after it’s detailed and in a nice spot

Nice find! I've had a couple of mk1 TT's (225) the first one was Imola Yellow and certainly was an eye catcher when new lol! I caught 2 old fella's stood looking at it once scratching their heads saying to each other as to which is the front or the rear :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Good colour…. But don’t think I could pull it off stepping out of it as 6’5” bloke I still think the mark 1 TT feels like a special place to be and I never get tired of it… just not practical now my girls are 5 and 7, and can’t squeeze in the back seats anymore!

Pictures required :)
Hi Simon,
Can you tell me if the pictures posted only appear for you as I’ve directly replied to you? Or can anyone view…. Sorry it’s not obvious to me.
I’m assuming there’s a place to upload pictures to link to my profile or in a specific area once I’ve got some nice ones to post?

Cheers, and thanks for the props. I just keep being surprised by this 12 year old ‘wolf-in-sheeps’
The S4 was on the rolling road today and topped out at 461BHP and 500nm torque - with just the ECU/TCU and Air Intake Stage 1 upgrades….. even Noble Motorsport were surprised with the result and said “ooof, I bet she’s a bit spicy”
True.
£ for spice ratio on these cars is excellent!!