Interior design pack

I've been driving around in the LE Kemora from my dealer the last 48 hours and I have to say that although it doesn't feel as special as it should that the carbon dash effect looks very cool specially at night.

Reactions: Terminator x, Snake Pliskin, Mike.46 and 1 other person
I've been driving around in the LE Kemora from my dealer the last 48 hours and I have to say that although it doesn't feel as special as it should that the carbon dash effect looks very cool specially at night.

Why at night? I thought it got rid of the ambient light across the dash so do you just catch the weave in the street lights or something?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: HulkRS3
can be retro fitted and i told you that is bad move :D

Defo not genuine Matte Carbon twill....

That the one from Coulsdon Audi?

In response to multiple questions; yes the Coulsdon car but the carbon effect is on all Carbon and VS and LE models. It does lose the lighting which is a shame but it catches the light even in the dark.

Reactions: Daggerit and Terminator x
In response to multiple questions; yes the Coulsdon car but the carbon effect is on all Carbon and VS and LE models. It does lose the lighting which is a shame but it catches the light even in the dark.

Thanks Oliver!
I know what you mean re the carbon

Chaps - whilst this is in German (actually quite funny) it's made me adamant that i want to upgrade the seats. They look SOOOOOOO much better than the pap grey we have been given in the UK -

Reactions: Mastachaz
Chaps - whilst this is in German (actually quite funny) it's made me adamant that i want to upgrade the seats. They look SOOOOOOO much better than the pap grey we have been given in the UK -

uk only gets black , so even s3 seats looks better as has grey stiching

Ask your Audi parts friend the cost of those seats with red stitching?

And now for those of you that were interested in the costs for full front & rear seat covers, (7 in total) centre armrest and door card armrests...........the list price is £5,438.44
Obviously, if ya in the trade this will be a fair bit cheaper. Its gotta be done, and whilst i know you're thinking i'm a fruitloop, that last video, and seeing them in red for the first time, was the tipping point for me

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-12-22 at 18.13.54.png
    Screenshot 2021-12-22 at 18.13.54.png
    47.9 KB · Views: 166
Reactions: 5pot
And now for those of you that were interested in the costs for full front & rear seat covers, (7 in total) centre armrest and door card armrests...........the list price is £5,438.44
Obviously, if ya in the trade this will be a fair bit cheaper. Its gotta be done, and whilst i know you're thinking i'm a fruitloop, that last video, and seeing them in red for the first time, was the tipping point for me
:sign omg:

prices are to crazy I think , better will
I know!!!! Thats without any discount. I'm stil waiting for my 2 upholsterers to come back to me as they reckon it can be re stitched
for sure can be but it will be loads of work remove seats then covers etc. I think to much hassle for little red ;-)
i did remove covers of seats once it was not easy

Reactions: Detail Devil
Now that is ****** crazy! Do you know what is what in the price list?
If the 3 seat covers is front and rear seats, what is covers?
Presume 5 armrest is each door and the centre armrest?

That’s the list price no discount shown
Front upper & lower covers
Rear upper & lower covers
Centre console armrest
4 x Door armrests

That’s the list price no discount shown
Front upper & lower covers
Rear upper & lower covers
Centre console armrest
4 x Door armrests

The first Red Vent arrived today :)

Attachments

• cDApYvDGQ8++pCXoVOwR4g.jpg
    cDApYvDGQ8++pCXoVOwR4g.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 150
Reactions: billymc92, 5pot, Snake Pliskin and 2 others
You must have more money than sense :laughing: I think the interior design pack will be added back to the configurator at some point .
I totally understand you wanting it I have it on my current 8v S3 and it really lifts the cabin . Not having it as a option was also a big contributor to me not ordering the new Rs3

Last edited:
Reactions: Waq1, Snake Pliskin, Detail Devil and 2 others
Looks like it has air bubbles to the right of the centre bit

Reactions: Waq1
Looks like it has air bubbles to the right of the centre bit

If I remember rightly it’s an embossed bit to show which way you slide it to open and close the vent.

on a slightly different note but accessory related ......

Anyone know if a special cable is required to connect an i-phone to the mmi.
I will actually use it to connect an i-pod (permanently) for playing music.

I had to get a cable from audi with all my last cars.

on a slightly different note but accessory related ......

Anyone know if a special cable is required to connect an i-phone to the mmi.
I will actually use it to connect an i-pod (permanently) for playing music.

I had to get a cable from audi with all my last cars.

Just a USB-C interface I believe, although can’t guarantee.

Reactions: Snake Pliskin
Just a USB-C interface I believe, although can’t guarantee.

That’s correct, 2 in the front pocket under MMI and they have gave the rear passengers 2 aswell which is pretty good, under the vents in middle, saves them always stealing your cables

That’s correct, 2 in the front pocket under MMI and they have gave the rear passengers 2 aswell which is pretty good, under the vents in middle, saves them always stealing your cables

So you can plug in your i-phone / i-pod with a regular usb cable and access all the music via the mmi yes mate ?

Actually, are there any in the arm rest? Just to avoid having my phone and cables on show while it’s charging?

You know what would be great? If they had a wireless charging pad somewhere so you don’t even have to plug it in. Novel.

• Haha
Reactions: Dgc1504, Terminator x and Detail Devil
So you can plug in your i-phone / i-pod with a regular usb cable and access all the music via the mmi yes mate ?

If you use apple CarPlay or android auto then you don’t have to even plug it in.

Edit: Just snapped that you’re talking about an iPod as well. I assume it would work fine as long as you have the lighting to USB-C cable and can use wireless CarPlay with your phone and just leave it in your pocket.

Actually, are there any in the arm rest? Just to avoid having my phone and cables on show while it’s charging?

You know what would be great? If they had a wireless charging pad somewhere so you don’t even have to plug it in. Novel.

Nope none in the arm rest now, your not missing much, I actually use a cable instead of the wireless charger. It’s to slow, I know it’s quicker if I was to remove my case but that’s just to much effort

Reactions: Snake Pliskin and Daggerit
Nope none in the arm rest now, your not missing much, I actually use a cable instead of the wireless charger. It’s to slow, I know it’s quicker if I was to remove my case but that’s just to much effort

I might just get a short cable to save having to cook it up then.

Reactions: Detail Devil and Snake Pliskin
If you use apple CarPlay or android auto then you don’t have to even plug it in.

Edit: Just snapped that you’re talking about an iPod as well. I assume it would work fine as long as you have the lighting to USB-C cable and can use wireless CarPlay with your phone and just leave it in your pocket.

I'd just picked up on a few comments across the forum that wireless streaming was not as good quality than wired.

Reactions: Daggerit