RS3 Build Tracker Spreadsheet

Morning All,
Sunday Update of where we are.
3 members picked up their Long awaited Vorsprung(s) over the last week. @DangerMouseUK , @Harry4life786 , @Sihfty . Enjoy!.
105+ cars ordered 24 in the hands of members.
We have about 3 Vorsprung and 1 Carbon on the final stages of Transit or PDI to members.
spurious emails from Audi on the delay to RS3's, which really does not explain the illogical Buildweeks and builds being executed.
Then, I had a customer satisfaction survey from Audi Customer service, cannot figure out if its an automatic request or just to rub deeper the salt into the wound. really! cloud cuckoo land stuff.

Reactions: Harry4life786, Mastachaz, kayemill and 2 others
Morning All,
Sunday Update of where we are.
3 members picked up their Long awaited Vorsprung(s) over the last week. @DangerMouseUK , @Harry4life786 , @Sihfty . Enjoy!.
105+ cars ordered 24 in the hands of members.
We have about 3 Vorsprung and 1 Carbon on the final stages of Transit or PDI to members.
spurious emails from Audi on the delay to RS3's, which really does not explain the illogical Buildweeks and builds being executed.
Then, I had a customer satisfaction survey from Audi Customer service, cannot figure out if its an automatic request or just to rub deeper the salt into the wound. really! cloud cuckoo land stuff.

Illogical about sums it up!

I’ve been checking on mine very couple months but won’t bother again until the start of next month at least I don’t think. Hopefully by then it’ll be some good news.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: RS03???
I couldn’t help think Star Trek after reading last two posts.

Captain Kirk- “Spock what is your report”

Spock- “ I’ve run the full sensor array and analysed the Audi Uk ordering system

“the results are illogical, Captain”

I'm really sorry that people are still having such a wait, Hopefuly things will start to move and the predicted deliveries do come forward.

Reactions: RS03???, 8YARWY, Daggerit and 1 other person
I suspect I may have an order in the system of some sort this coming week. Sorry for the silly question but do I just post in here to get it added to the spreadsheet and what tracking info should Audi give me?

HI @jaypers777, only if you want me to add you to the list. Always welcome as it gives us a bit of insight that some cars do get built and delivered. Just let me know or post the date of order, Variant, Colour, body shape and delaership from where ordered.

Reactions: kayemill
HI @jaypers777, only if you want me to add you to the list. Always welcome as it gives us a bit of insight that some cars do get built and delivered. Just let me know or post the date of order, Variant, Colour, body shape and delaership from where ordered.
Will do, thanks. Is there any advantage in speed of orders between Saloon Vs Sportback or pretty random?

Will do, thanks. Is there any advantage in speed of orders between Saloon Vs Sportback or pretty random?
For some reason, saloon's seem to be coming through faster initially, currently 15saloons vs 11 Sportsback delivered, however more Sportsback on Order than Saloons.

For some reason, saloon's seem to be coming through faster initially, currently 15saloons vs 11 Sportsback delivered, however more Sportsback on Order than Saloons.
Thanks. Good news for me as it’s a saloon I’m after. If the exclusive paint one isn’t available, I’m going to order Daytona……I think but after seeing the pics of the Glacier White one yesterday it’s got me thinking!!

Reactions: Terminator x, Sihfty and RS03???
Thanks. Good news for me as it’s a saloon I’m after. If the exclusive paint one isn’t available, I’m going to order Daytona……I think but after seeing the pics of the Glacier White one yesterday it’s got me thinking!!
Glacier White does look stunning and out of our 100+ cars only 3, so will be unique on the road.

Glacier White does look stunning and out of our 100+ cars only 3, so will be unique on the road.
Oh God! Maybe Merlin Purple first choice still (that’s got to be rare) or Glacier White second choice then. My current S3 is Glacier and always loved it. Going to have the RS3 professionally ceramic coated too when I finally get it.

Yeah, it's funny as white is usually a common colour in cars. I guess it's seen as boring/bland colour on an RS spec car? Comes down to personal preference at the end of the day, and I absolutely love it!!

Reactions: jaypers777 and RS03???
^^ white and black is a great combo, wife always goes with that.

TX.
08b8a6c5a9921c9c4a6513ef4a4c2e31.jpg

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: RS03??? and Sihfty
Oh God! Maybe Merlin Purple first choice still (that’s got to be rare) or Glacier White second choice then. My current S3 is Glacier and always loved it. Going to have the RS3 professionally ceramic coated too when I finally get it.
When i was ordering my car The memo from Audi to the dealerships was A years lead time but low and behold there is a couple probably even more cars in the UK with a exclusive paint one being Nardo other Java green i think some punter on here is/has taken delivery of a car in a exclusive paint....that's how f$$ked up the ordering system is in the UK.....L MEAN....what has the paint colour got to do with the chip shortages....it's more like the right hand drive market/countries come second to Audi.....Exclusive paints on UK cars is supposedly to resume in May for MY23 cars whether this happens is anyone's guess

Reactions: RS03??? and Daggerit
When i was ordering my car The memo from Audi to the dealerships was A years lead time but low and behold there is a couple probably even more cars in the UK with a exclusive paint one being Nardo other Java green i think some punter on here is/has taken delivery of a car in a exclusive paint....that's how f$$ked up the ordering system is in the UK.....L MEAN....what has the paint colour got to do with the chip shortages....it's more like the right hand drive market/countries come second to Audi.....Exclusive paints on UK cars is supposedly to resume in May for MY23 cars whether this happens is anyone's guess

You can add a Nagaro Blue to that list of exclusives we know about. There’s a lad with one up here near me.

Reactions: mb127
2 Nardo Saloons on AT now.
Also someone posted a Merlin Sportback somewhere on here.

Reactions: Jassyo06
Yeah, it's funny as white is usually a common colour in cars. I guess it's seen as boring/bland colour on an RS spec car? Comes down to personal preference at the end of the day, and I absolutely love it!!
Av had 2 white cars so not my scene anymore but Glacier White looks great on the car l must admit

RS3 is like Rolex, random AF delivery time but worth more than list when it arrives. Everyone that’s ordered is onto a winner just be patient

RS3 is like Rolex, random AF delivery time but worth more than list when it arrives. Everyone that’s ordered is onto a winner just be patient
But in % term the Rolex will always be worth more that the RS3. The bubble will eventually burst.

Reactions: RS3ree
Yeah I mean if you see how many RS3's are in the market (94 as of this post) compared to the complete drought of other vehicles - something sooner or later is gonna have to give on them. Not sure what though.

If anyone wants to re-add the 2x USB-Cs that got taken away from them, Kufatec have your back for 120 Euros;

Was supposed to pick mine up on Friday but dealers were just being ***** about it. Picking it up tomorrow at 2pm then taking it straight in for PPF. Will send pictures through when I take some decent ones upon collection.

Reactions: RS03???, kayemill and Sihfty
Buckle up for a long wait. I ordered carbon saloon in standard paint in Nov and its looking like it's going to be an 18 month lead time from order to pickup

Reactions: jaypers777
I've just had an update on Mrs Deadeye's S3 "Audi have stopped building for 3-4 weeks".

Her's has been pushed back to end of May. Order in August!

• Wow
Reactions: 3vans and Daggerit
I've just had an update on Mrs Deadeye's S3 "Audi have stopped building for 3-4 weeks".

Her's has been pushed back to end of May. Order in August!
My son's Porsche dealership has had no new stock since the 2 nd week in March next stock is due the end in end of May....its all of the UK buyers that are getting pushed aside by VAG

Reactions: 8YARWY
What a beauty she is. Now straight in for ppf.

Attachments

• 20220411_142239.jpg
    20220411_142239.jpg
    6.1 MB · Views: 134
Reactions: RS3ree, Jay 1234, Kevmoz and 5 others
The RS3 Be looking a little dated by then lol

Lol the order books will be open for the mild hybrid Facelift by then.

Reactions: kayemill, Jassyo06 and Terminator x
Just spoke to the dealer they have given me a BW50. If this stays as it is what is the wait time from build start to collection?

Just spoke to the dealer they have given me a BW50. If this stays as it is what is the wait time from build start to collection?
month to couple of months has been the pattern.

Thanks. Just hoping it's closer to March it it is that date so I get the new reg
I was given a build week of 47 and l was told you wont see your car this year......So if you want the new reg No number just tell em.....to hold off till then.....

Any of you nice pple who have had delivery could shed some light on this email. Last week I went from bw 15 since beginning of sept to no build week last week, then today we are preparing parts for your car email.
Anything to get upbeat about or throw it in the trash folder along with the other crap they send me about my order being very important to them?

Attachments

• 09F0D235-1F73-422A-A754-66D5A171375D.jpeg
    09F0D235-1F73-422A-A754-66D5A171375D.jpeg
    130.9 KB · Views: 143
Any of you nice pple who have had delivery could shed some light on this email. Last week I went from bw 15 since beginning of sept to no build week last week, then today we are preparing parts for your car email.
Anything to get upbeat about or throw it in the trash folder along with the other crap they send me about my order being very important to them?
Trash mate. I had this a few weeks ago then was given a BW50 yesterday

I only got one email/text to say my order had been accepted by the factory. Nothing after that.