Rough idle

lizart95

Reaction score
2.0 tdi 140 ps the rpm vary from 900 to 1000 when the car is cold.Sometimes after 30/40 seconds it stops and sometimes i need to rev it a little to fix it.I think there is a problem with the EGR but I'm not sure i tried cleaning it while it's on the car with little to no success and run out of cleaner ...

2.0 tdi 140 ps the rpm vary from 900 to 1000 when the car is cold.Sometimes after 30/40 seconds it stops and sometimes i need to rev it a little to fix it.I think there is a problem with the EGR but I'm not sure i tried cleaning it while it's on the car with little to no success and run out of cleaner ...
Did you managed to fix the issue? I am getting the same problem :( did a scan, came up with the fuel pressure valve, i swapped both (high pressure and low pressure valve) still the same although the low pressure valve is a cheap one so i will try and find out a part number for the oem one. I also cleaned the egr but no luck up to now :( car runs fine although it asdles rough...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220205_142601_com.voltasit.obdeleven.jpg
    Screenshot_20220205_142601_com.voltasit.obdeleven.jpg
    554 KB · Views: 56
Check your timing - Torsion value had be read in VCDS and adjust on intake cam pulley, had a cambelt recently? also fueling can be changed by adjusting the exhaust cam pulley.

This thing happened again today...I don't know how i don't know why.The car runs fine just rough idle.Im starting to think that the cold and damp weather is the culprit here.Because this thing happens only in cold weather Waiting for valve cover to replace the pcv now and hope that it fixes the issue.In the summer months there's not a trace of this,the engine idle is rock solid.