Add a SatNav to Audi SE

khan_saadali

Reaction score
I have been searching online to find out if it’s possible to add a Sat Nav to an Audi A3 SE 2015 plate . I can’t find a direct answer anywhere. Would appreciate any help

It's just an SD card & activation at a retailer isn't it?. Or at least that's what was required on my 2014 version.

Do you see gps dish an sat nav on your dash display menu? If not it might not be activated.
So SD card will not be enough. Check that first.
I red on other audi site only via audi connect can be activated and it is costly.

Reactions: khan_saadali
Push the NAV button to see what message you get:

Navigation Not Enabled
This message means that you need both Navigation Feature and Navigation Data (SD card) activations.

Please insert navigation data medium
This means that you already have Navigation activated but need a Maps SD Card.

In addition to the above, if you insert an SD Card and get “Navigation Data are not valid” message then the SD card in question is incorrect or the licence for the data (year) has not been added to your system.

Feature and Data licence activation packs can be sourced and activated via a dealership or an authorised services provider. Unfortunately Audi dropped the ball on this one and it’s very pricey. If you need both feature and data expect to pay £500.00.

Thanks a lot @DJAlix . What about rear camera and parking sensors. That’s all missing from my car . Can they be added .? What’s the cost .? Kindly advise

I would need a vin number in order to quote for sensors. Genuine OEM Reversing camera, new with warranty, supplied and fitted would be £480.00 for a pre-facelift car.

VIN attached

Attachments

• 3B690E5D-A51C-44DF-A95B-AC45E62D63C5.jpeg
    3B690E5D-A51C-44DF-A95B-AC45E62D63C5.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 63
I would need a vin number in order to quote for sensors. Genuine OEM Reversing camera, new with warranty, supplied and fitted would be £480.00 for a pre-facelift car.
Will you be able to do the camera installation for me .? Thanks