Listed my Bitdi for sale [emoji50]

Buxton2901

Reaction score
So I have listed my Bitdi for sale to gauge interest before I commit to the S6.

Do you think 16k is a fair starting point or too high?

2013 black edition Avant with tech pack, park assist, keyless entry etc. 88k miles

Link to the listing on gumtree is below.

Will stick it on autotrader soon too

https://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans...ampaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_android

Sent from my SM-G980F using Tapatalk

Reactions: TheStigOnline and Tommmygunnn
Anything negative one should be aware of?

Price in these days, tbh depends on glass & market.

Good luck, hope you get some bites. TBH - When I buy privately I get a WBAC valuation and add 20%. That's what I set my ceiling at. Is it close to that?

I stuck mine on Autotrader a couple of weeks ago, with exactly the same intention as you, wanting to gauge interest. The best offers I had was around 5% over the WBAC price. All enquiries were from dealers, so not the best offers I was expecting. I would have been happy with the WBAC + 15%. No private enquiries.

Is it worth sticking it on here and other forums as well? There's also a couple of FB groups for Audis you may want to try.

Might be worth speaking to the dealer and getting a price to change from them as well.

I've you've set your heart on the S6, I'd put yours up and when you get a confirmed offer, contact the dealer and stick a deposit down on the S6 before you let the BiTDI go.

Stressful, this car changing stuff.

Reactions: TheStigOnline and DonkeyIce
Selling during a pandemic is tough. I got rotten prices for the cars that I sold to get my BiTDi- but on the other hand I got the BiTDi for a good price. My car has an almost unique interior in a relatively unpopular colour and it "had my name on it". I just had to get my brain around the fact that it is the "cost to change" that is important. If you're getting the S6 at a good price because buyer demand is low, then be prepared to take a hit on your non-ULEZ complaint Euro-5 diesel.
The fact that it is the popular Black Edition should work in your favour.

I wish you the best of luck and look forward to hearing about the new car.

I think £16,000 is a good starting price. Some folk on Autotrader are very ambitious on their pricing e.g. the nutter wanting £14.5k for his Cat S write-off with 180k miles on the clock. He has paid to advertise until it's sold - and it's still there after 8 months. Last May I paid £18 for a 32,000-mile 2014 SE with 20" alloys and pan sunroof with a full 1-year Audi Approved Warranty.

Last edited:
Oddly I think I saw this in Sainsbury's car park on Saturday in Heaton. If so, looked nice!

Yes mate that would have been me lol small world

I'm currently looking for a BITDI Avant so have seen the pricing for all currently available and yours is quite well priced. The only things that may put people off would be the light mods like the grille and if you put the rotors back on for the photos it would be an easier sell I believe. (some people wont read the description). Its a higher mileage that I'm looking at, but good luck with the sale im sure it'll go quick! Stick it on a classified eBay ad. I find gumtree is less popular lately and isn't used as much over recent years.

Good luck with the sale.

Funny as I’m keeping my eyes open for the right S6 too! What’s are you after?

Avant with panroof and tech pack.
Not really too fussy after that.
Would prefer the carbon interior trim to aluminium.
Would also like a black edition car but obviously the one I'm looking at isn't.

Land assist with adaptive cruise would be nice but not essential.

What is on your wish list

Reactions: DonkeyIce