3dr 8p S3 fuses

ch1z64

C'mon you's bhoy's in Green
VCDS Map User
Silver Supporter
Reaction score
can someone who has 8p S3 Tfsi check there engine fuse box and tell me if they have a 20amp & 30amp fuse in where it says ignition coils . Fuses should be high 30 # & high 40 # thanks

Reading your post google is asking me if i want to translate it from portuguese to english......And i thought you were Scottish :)

Reading your post google is asking me if i want to translate it from portuguese to english......And i thought you were Scottish :)
Well @paddy Your getting old mate , was hoping people checked there manuel to tell them what fuses they should have in the engine fuse box . And the 2 i am asking about is the ignition coils as in my book it says #37 has 20amp #42 dhojld have a 30amp but it doesnt it has a 5amp fuse in there for whstever reason i do not know .
Hope this makes it more understandsble for all . Cheers

Hi bud, just taken a look at my fuses (09 S3).
In slot 37 I have a 20amp fuse. In slot 42 I have a 15amp fuse.
According to the cover 37 is 20amp for front seat heating. 42 is 15 for dual washer pump.
Hope this helps.

Hi bud, just taken a look at my fuses (09 S3).
In slot 37 I have a 20amp fuse. In slot 42 I have a 15amp fuse.
According to the cover 37 is 20amp for front seat heating. 42 is 15 for dual washer pump.
Hope this helps.
Cheers for your reply that kinda wofks in other than i need to change 42 to 15amp

No worries. If you need I can ping you a picture of my all my fuses tomorrow. Just let me know.
Please do mate that would be grand that way i can compare what you have . Just my engine fuse box has no details about fuses in it .

Rsz 20200412 100835

Hope that was what you were after?
Mine is a 2006 BHZ in case that makes a difference. I haven't altered the fuse box in anyway, but I can't guarantee that a previous owner hasn't.