Post pics of your A3/S3

I've not been to the Pod for years and never ran my S3, would like to this year though.

Thats impressive Neil. What were you driving?

I measured a 14.02 sec 1/4 mile pre-problem last week down a country lane. Not really into launches but wanted to see how quick the 0-60 / 100mph times were now post mods.

Lol. I couldn't beleive it when i saw the lamborghini behind me. He did overtake at the last second though! I recon another 50bhp would have done the job!

Lol. I couldn't beleive it when i saw the lamborghini behind me. He did overtake at the last second though! I recon another 50bhp would have done the job!

I bet! ...would have loved to have seen his face!

@Camscockle20Vt - looks good buddy, Liking the rims alot, looks different but in a good way Cheers

@S3_Kev- wow buddy, thats damn low.....but loving it are those OPC rims? Cheers bud

Kev that looks fkn awesome dude.

Matt that's sitting nice on the koni's, when's the RS2's going back on??

Well I want to get them sorted soon they are in peices in my garage. Need to find a decent powder coater in Oxfordshire that doesn't charge a fortune! Other bits are taking priority though like getting all the parts together for LCR Brembo's

@Camscockle20Vt - looks good buddy, Liking the rims alot, looks different but in a good way Cheers

Thanks dude, i think it looks quite run of the mill, but i suppose people are into euro spec on here with performance in mind.

@Camscockle20Vt - well all i can say is well done dude, they do look great IMO would like to see how they would look lowered Cheers bud

@Camscockle20Vt - well all i can say is well done dude, they do look great IMO would like to see how they would look lowered Cheers bud

Yeh it definetly needs droppin, no point until i can afford some decent coilies thanks

Sandip *** get a decent looking motor already

>
<
<
hope this has worked guys been tryin to crack this for a while now and its gettin late,been using the site for ages for knowledge and guidance and so was about time i posted something heres my 98 a3 1.8t sport - revo map and other bits and paint and polish and repairs; thanks all for the tips , latest addition was the wheels, got winter tyres on the original a3 sport rims and summer on these and also a new usb head unit no more scratched cds flying around in the door pockets!
cheers kryton

Last edited:
@Kryton - looks good buddy, liking the wheels they look different (good way) Cheers

Reactions: kryton
Hi,
Have a Audi A4 B6 on 54 plate, so we are completely sold on Audi so we have now just got A3 1.9TDI 130BHP on 52 plate

Plan to complete some proper detailing (doubt its ever seen a buffer the paint work is rough to the touch) on the car, wheels need refurb. We are really pleased with this car seems a gem.

I will up load pictures once Ive detailed the car

Cheers

Paul.

Nice car Paul great colour! Is it Ice Blue? Not a fan of the wheels though sorry! I think they almost cheapen the car, would look so much better with a more OE looking wheel. But that's just my opinion its your car so if you like them that's what matters.

No I feel the wheels are to big to be honest with you which does give the impression of chav lol, they are not the standard ones when funds available I will loot for replacements and then sell these on.

Not sure the colour but will have to confirm tho

Cheers

Paul.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…