Few Piccys of my New S3

twist

Reaction score
Picked her up this weekend gone, 2000 Facelift. 100K, lowered on springs, Remapped at DPM motorsport and a few other toys. Over the moon with it. Was too sure in pictures of the interior but I LOVE it now really has grown on me. Gave her a quick clean today.

Bought some second hand brembos from this forum and had them fitted 2 days ago. Fanatastic improvement. Looking out for some new wheels as well.

:icon_thumright:

P1000014-1.jpg

P1000018.jpg

P1000019.jpg

P1000020.jpg

P1000022.jpg

P1000017.jpg

Pass on the BHP. It was done by DPM Motorsport of this forum by the previous owner. So unsure no print out. I have driven a few and the difference between standard is VERY noticable.

Very happy with it :)

looks lovely matey!

im half tempted to sell the A3 and buy myself an S3 this summer, but im desperately trying to keep my sensible shoes on for another year or so.....

what did that set you back>? ive noticed facelifts appear to have dropped under the 10k price range in the past few months!

looks really LOVELY, and the blue interior is growing on me for sure as well!

twist said:
Pass on the BHP. It was done by DPM Motorsport of this forum by the previous owner. So unsure no print out. I have driven a few and the difference between standard is VERY noticable.

Very happy with it :)

DPM Autostyling bud, not Motorsport :) It's running around 260ish if i remember correctly mate!

looks good fella, pics of my newly acquired S3 coming up at the weekend when ive cleaned her!

DPM said:
DPM Autostyling bud, not Motorsport :) It's running around 260ish if i remember correctly mate!

Sorry fella ;)

Aah all this talk of new S3's is killing me. Why cant i find one!!

Looking good mate!

Looks good, X reg 2001 in black the best choice! :icon_thumright:

Once youve had black theres no turning back :icon_thumright:

I'm still in search for one :( still chugging around in the golf mk4 1.8GTi. Have you got any pics of the interior on this model?

Here are some unorthodox colours... I was playing about with photoshop.. thought i would scare you guys

S3inpurple.jpg

S3inpink.jpg

S3ingreen.jpg

S3inblue.jpg

looks great!!! congrats and i hope you have a nice time with her:racer:

Haha lovin the colours, im actually strangely fond of the darker green one (maybe ive been playin for the wrong team all this time :think: )