S3 intake / turbo elbow

Damo S

Reaction score
Are there any cheaper options for an uprated intake hose / turbo elbow than the revo or turbo technics ones which both come out at about 220 quid inc vat?

this is to run from the stock airbox (with no snow grate and pipercross panel filter)

Ecs does the 2 parts you are looking at £130 for turbo elbow and maybe £60 for the silicon pipe which is a bit cheaper but not sure of the quality.
Ive been looking at this for a while but can’t seem to find reviews/results of which one is better.
I personally like the turbo technic one as that 1 piece with something like the r600 intake.

I wonder how much better the R600 would be over the modified stock intake when both are attached to an uprated intake pipe and elbow.

Think it’s one of those things that’s should compliment each other for a better overall package and probably only noticeable if you going for a big tune and minimal on stock tune.

Running a MTC elbow and hose here. Got them off eBay for £105. Never had a single problem.

Looks like a turbo inlet elbow and a pipe but I’d imagine you won’t be far off that price getting them.

Ramair. I run the set up, good value for money. Got the whole induction kit 2 weeks after upgrading the elbow!