Just picked up the Gallardo

A3simon

Reaction score
Well being stuck in Kuwait has its benefits just went and rented a 2007 Gallardo NERA number 47 of 185 and its absolutely awesome. Ill post pics and videos tomorrow when its light im away for a night time burn lol

Iam in love its un ******* believable

two words...... "you t**T !!"

sorry envy is a weak emotion lol

two better words "enjoy it !!"

It cost 350 pound for the 24hrs and fuel here is about 18p a litre for high octane super ultra which is the same as v power. Ill post pics and pos vids later once ive had some fun

A lad i know was supposed to be getting a Gallardo this yr. His dad has now decided to give him his 99T Diablo instead.

I don't think he'll miss it tho. He's still got a Zonda, 612bhp Gemballa 911, Hummer 2 & has also just bought a RR Phantom & something else, can't remember what tho :rolleyes:

The Gallardo is still on the cards for him tho, he just has to use the Diablo for a bit. Oh & he also has a £40k 300C. BTW he's only 23

Craig :cool:

18p a litre, can someone please remind me why I still live in the UK?

Hmmm, you can get those things anywhere though and most of the country is far from picturesque. I think it's pretty rubbish tbh :[ Mainly just due to getting constantly ripped off on various taxes ;*(

Anyway wp on the Gallardo, got any pics? :D

craigynett said:
The Gallardo is still on the cards for him tho, he just has to use the Diablo for a bit.

Poor little rich boy!

not that i am jelous or anything

hahaha, god sake why do we get so badly ripped off. Would be great to just be able to **** away as much petrol as you like with no worry on costs.

craigynett said:
612bhp Gemballa 911
Gemballa.jpg

Gemballa_GTR_650_Evo_Orange.jpg

just another excuse to post some pics of my dream car...:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

silver75 said:
Gemballa.jpg

Gemballa_GTR_650_Evo_Orange.jpg

just another excuse to post some pics of my dream car...:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

:respekt: :rockwoot:

Yummy Yummy I want one please??

nky_84 said:
No danger is that 320km/h

Gone that fast yourself much like. Im going by the fact the speedo read 340 when i was doing it cant imagine its that far out

craigynett said:
A lad i know was supposed to be getting a Gallardo this yr. His dad has now decided to give him his 99T Diablo instead.

I don't think he'll miss it tho. He's still got a Zonda, 612bhp Gemballa 911, Hummer 2 & has also just bought a RR Phantom & something else, can't remember what tho :rolleyes:

The Gallardo is still on the cards for him tho, he just has to use the Diablo for a bit. Oh & he also has a £40k 300C. BTW he's only 23

Craig :cool:

My mates brothers friends mums hairdressers mates dogs previous owner has two of every car evaaaaaaaaaaaaa :icon_thumright:

i dont doubt that you could do it, on a long, flat, straight, clear road it would eventually get there (although in saying that, i thought the gallardo wasnt quite in the 200+club??)

Ive done, and been in enough, stupid top speed driving situations to know that any sort of corner is a no no, and if there is traffic about then getting to the cars terminal speed just aint happening as you need to be flat for some while.

get some pics up! (of the car i mean, not the speedo, we know where that went the last time some idiot did that)

This is ******* me off a bit now the corner in the video is just a small sweep i was coming from about 3 miles away and flat out. The Gallardo can do 197 according to the book so obviously you have to allow for the fact the speedo will be out slightly.

i remember the first time i saw one in the flesh i was following it and it suddenly over took 4 cars and the sound was incredible. I was thinking about it for about a month after!

OMG, you jammy git! That is gorgeous!! One thing does perplex me though (doesn't take much, believe me) - you're in a desert, with very little around except sand, so why the feck is there a bend/curve??