Thank you Audi!

newbiecrg

windsurfer
Reaction score
Well my S3 is all I expected! If Audi had a target costumer it was me! Price apart, I still think it is way too expensive for an A3! It is the car I wanted!

Subtle, very fast, takes four mates, nice and neat, very effective for everyday driving and handles well more comitted driving (amazing to feel the quattro effect in several "laps" in roundabouts...), safe, amazing brakes, very powerfull... Suspension handles beautifully fast corners, off course does not like bumpy roads but this car wasn´t intended for bumpy roads... I think this car likes a good mountain road with twists and bends! lol...

With all this Audi made me dream with an RS... (either model)

Pedro

P.S.: Even with some niggles and bits I really like my S3 and was the car I was looking for!

With all your aggro, glad do see you are finally enjoying it. I'm also not far behind, hopefully will get my S3 some time Wednesday or Thurursday just in time to take it on its first outing to London on Friday! Only taken the dealer just under a month since it first arrived in the UK.

The dealer has now fitted new black headlining and were perfomaing a final inspection on this today.

Can't wait. I'm getting bored of the wait too, although whats interesting still have yet to see a new S3 on the roads so far...

Hopefully will eventually be a happy chappie too... :nyah: :nyah: If I have not gone mad from all this waiting!

stevec said:
Can't wait. I'm getting bored of the wait too, although whats interesting still have yet to see a new S3 on the roads so far...

I've only seen one and that was Mr K who just posted above!!

Congrats Pedro, I hope you enjoy your new car!! Are the LHD versions faster then?? ;)

I have seen 2 on the roads apart from mine, a black one and a silver one!
Any one seen a red one yet?
prt

there is a solar orange one in wetherby which i see occasionally... dont look as nice as mine :)

I've seen a red one, it is currently parked on my drive, I picked it up last Friday. I agree with everything newbiecrg said, the only downside to the car is the price.