audi s3 1999 no compression cylinder 1

djslm

Reaction score
my cars engine just started to miss fire and make a knocking sound from the engine a week after ive had the timing belt and water pump done just been told by a specailist that it has no compression to cylinder 1 now

I assume you are asking what it might be rather than sharing a tale of woe...

Dropped a valve by the sounds... But of a coincidence it's happened after a belt change...

<tuffty/>

I expect you had the confidence to give it some beans after knowing the belt was new.

yes but i give it the full beans since ive had it so can see they have left the belt loose than its fu.king ******* me off ive had no major issues with it at all its been good to me never had any problems with it at all its only don 75000 miles and i maintain it ove all costs

update garage has blown the ecu and trottle body wtf but its on there hands now my car started and drove they reversed it of the recovery van so they can not say it didnt start what a fu..ing night mare 3 weeks now with no car im fu,king ****** big time

update garage has blown the ecu and trottle body wtf but its on there hands now my car started and drove they reversed it of the recovery van so they can not say it didnt start what a fu..ing night mare 3 weeks now with no car im fu,king ****** big time
not the greatest of garages if they've some how managed to do this..
unlucky dude.
where in the world are you?