Glasgow - paint repair

David Wardrop

Reaction score
Recently had a bit of a scratch on my front number, looking for recommendations on a front bumper respray..I am quite fussy as had bad experiences with paint jobs in the past..any help would be great

Cheers mate, google gives Arnold Clark a good rating but cheers for the recomedation ,looking for someone that can actually recommend someone that had had work on their Audi that I can look into

You are limiting your options.
You've asked only the 8P area of the forum, and you are hoping some of the owners might live in Glasgow, and of the few that might you are hoping they've had the need for accident repair work, and then you need to hope they read this and reply. You could be waiting weeks for a response.
I suggest Google because you can look for some in your area and see if they have reviews that give you confidence in calling them for a quote.
Paint is paint, a good body shop can throw paint on a Ferrari or a Lada, it shouldn't matter to them what car they are spraying.

You are limiting your options.
You've asked only the 8P area of the forum, and you are hoping some of the owners might live in Glasgow, and of the few that might you are hoping they've had the need for accident repair work, and then you need to hope they read this and reply. You could be waiting weeks for a response.
I suggest Google because you can look for some in your area and see if they have reviews that give you confidence in calling them for a quote.
Paint is paint, a good body shop can throw paint on a Ferrari or a Lada, it shouldn't matter to them what car they are spraying.
I have PM'd the guy

RM Bodywork mate are fantastic. I used them when someone keyed my Range Rover Sport and they were able to colour match exactly despite it being a custom white colour.

You can find them on Facebook.

Pro Bodyshop Cambuslang. Used for years. They're very fussy mixing different small batches of paint onsite and then spraying onto test cards to ensure the best match at all angles before doing the actual repair. Have a look at their website. Regularly have Porsches, Ferraris and all sorts.