Help Needed! Front Suspension creaking noise

Mine was quiet untill it went for its service and they had the car up in the air with all the wheels off. Since then it creaks badly when turning and sometimes when going over humps in the road.

Can anyone tell me what the fix for this creaking noise is as i have the exact same noise on the front drivers side when going over speed bumps and also when the steering wheel is at full turn when reversing in a parking spot, just looking for a known fix for the issue and how much it would cost to fix, thanks

I think its the top mount rubbers, someone mentioned that replaceing the bottom arm rubbers cured it too

Reactions: Audicfc
Hi everyone.

Just wanted to share what might be a solution to this.

I ended up coming across this video of a guy who got a silicone lubricant can and went to town on his suspension parts with it.

I ended up doing the same and it's solved the problem for me. £4 for a can from Halfords and now no more noises!!

I have added a diagram of the areas covered (see yellow highlighted areas). I forgot to do the anti roll bar (#7) so one I will do next time.

Hope it helps a few others and if it does, it would be great if you can confirm it here.

Oli

Attachments

• A5E7CA42-5F2A-44A5-9015-40EB8D0AFBAD.jpeg
    A5E7CA42-5F2A-44A5-9015-40EB8D0AFBAD.jpeg
    48.1 KB · Views: 342
Reactions: V6_Man and Mikeyd1