New S4 order

Reaction score
Ordered my wife an S4 Avant today via DriveTheDeal.
She currently drives a Q5 (180bhp) and myself an S3. She likes the space of the Q5 for the family but loves the speed and response of my S3 so S4 seemed a perfect fit (neither of us are fans of the new SQ5 look).
I was very impressed during the test drive - felt a bit underwhelming getting back into my S3!

Spec:

Navarra blue
19" ‘5-V spoke’ Alloys
Black Fine Nappa Leather Seats
Piano Black finish interior
Black roof rails
Black Styling Pack
Door mirrors in gloss black
Panoramic Sunroof
Privacy glass
Extended LED Interior Lighting Pack (multi-coloured)
Folding Door mirrors
Audi Virtual Cockpit
Red brake Calipers

£52,000 list price
£43,358 discount price (17% discount)

Looking like a 12 week lead time at the moment, which is good as her current Q5 goes back to her Business Lease at the end of October.

Reactions: Audi Bairn, Chris S 1245, Jassyo06 and 6 others
She currently drives a Q5 (180bhp) and myself an S3. She likes the space of the Q5 for the family but loves the speed and response of my S3 so S4 seemed a perfect fit (neither of us are fans of the new SQ5 look).
I was very impressed during the test drive - felt a bit underwhelming getting back into my S3!

Spec:

Navarra blue
19" ‘5-V spoke’ Alloys
Black roof rails
Black Styling Pack
Panoramic Sunroof
Privacy glass
Folding Door mirrors
Audi Virtual Cockpit
Red brake Calipers

£52,000 list price

Looking like a 12 week lead time at the moment, which is good as her current Q5 goes back to her Business Lease at the end of October.

Very nice, convince the wife to take theS3....

£52,000 list price

Personally think the new SQ5 is so much better looking than the old (S)Q5 - but I am a bit biased.

I wouldnt give up the high driving position and rarity of SQ5 myself but the S4 is a great car.

Reactions: Rolly12

Spec:

Navarra blue
19" ‘5-V spoke’ Alloys
Black roof rails
Black Styling Pack
Panoramic Sunroof
Privacy glass
Folding Door mirrors
Audi Virtual Cockpit
Red brake Calipers

£52,000 list price

Great choice and the S4 in navarra blue is a stunning car IMO :icon thumright:
Excellent spec too, there will look amazing and a stonking good discount you got too :thumbs up:

Reactions: Audi Bairn
Personally think the new SQ5 is so much better looking than the old (S)Q5 - but I am a bit biased.

I wouldnt give up the high driving position and rarity of SQ5 myself but the S4 is a great car.
It's the fake exhausts that really let it down. The quads on the PFL looked great.

Spec:

Navarra blue
19" ‘5-V spoke’ Alloys
Black roof rails
Black Styling Pack
Panoramic Sunroof
Privacy glass
Folding Door mirrors
Audi Virtual Cockpit
Red brake Calipers

£52,000 list price

Very nice! Bet it'll look and drive great

I'm sure the SQ5 is rarer but in the sea of SUVs, I like the idea of fast estates and they definitely seem rarer these days than they were

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Spec:

Navarra blue
19" ‘5-V spoke’ Alloys
Black roof rails
Black Styling Pack
Panoramic Sunroof
Privacy glass
Folding Door mirrors
Audi Virtual Cockpit
Red brake Calipers

£52,000 list price

Wow, that's a good discount. But clearly shows up how overpriced the A4/S4 range is, if they can discount like that.

It's the fake exhausts that really let it down. The quads on the PFL looked great.

They dont bother me - reverse park everywhere, in drivers seat when with it, and so much easier to clean. The OTT exhausts were one of things that put me off the Macan GTS I nearly bought - and of course the previous diesel SQ5...

Discretion is important to me - less likely to get idiots trying it on and less likely to attract the attention of police...

Reactions: NevMan
Very nice! Bet it'll look and drive great

I'm sure the SQ5 is rarer but in the sea of SUVs, I like the idea of fast estates and they definitely seem rarer these days than they were

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Certainly fast estates are getting rarer as SUVs get more common - I increased my rarity value by avoiding white, black or grey (or blue). Must be almost unique now!!

Reactions: NevMan
12 weeks is good going. My dealer has been told to quote up to 9 months on S and RS models due to WLTP.

Nice spec and I'm sure it will be an awesome car.
I looked at going to the S4 next but hate the fact that they have gone from the S Tronic to the torque converter gearbox which I think just spoiled it for me when I had a test drive.
Looks like an RS3 saloon for me :smiley:

Spec:

Navarra blue
19" ‘5-V spoke’ Alloys
Black roof rails
Black Styling Pack
Panoramic Sunroof
Privacy glass
Folding Door mirrors
Audi Virtual Cockpit
Red brake Calipers

£52,000 list price

Great discount but ye do know the A4 is getting a makeover......2019 ????? anyway black piano....nah gush...why not the carbon its a relatively cheap option...on the car....nick picking really....

Reactions: Audi Bairn and NevMan
nice! looking forward to pics

cant go wrong with an avant

Reactions: Audi Bairn
Great discount but ye do know the A4 is getting a makeover......2019 ????? anyway black piano....nah gush...why not the carbon its a relatively cheap option...on the car....nick picking really....
Yeah I preferred the carbon but my Wife preferred the piano black unfortunately.

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Jassyo06

Spec:

Navarra blue
19" ‘5-V spoke’ Alloys
Black roof rails
Black Styling Pack
Panoramic Sunroof
Privacy glass
Folding Door mirrors
Audi Virtual Cockpit
Red brake Calipers

£52,000 list price

Nice Choice mate I’m sure your wife will love it. The S4 really is a nice car to drive and I’m really glad I picked one over the S3.
Great cabin and plenty quick when you want it to be.