Long delays for new orders due to WLTP emissions testing

Cheers @Inti786 lad, it's a company car, with the agreed finances deal back in March(!), I've been told they won't offer the same deals for new customers, so those of us with immense patience will benefit financially at least I suppose! It's a 2.0 TFSi 190, s-tronic

Did you go for the audi decal stickers? Have you insured it yet? Just curious if you have as i understand new car registrations do not show up on insurance comparison sites..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah, I see what you mean Farhan! Black is also a decent colour choice, it's only because my last couple of cars being black I thought a change was in order.

I don't think the decals are on it Inti, but according to the folks on here, they may be in the glovebox. Its not being delivered to me until the 7th and will be on our company insurance, hopefully that's enough time for the necessary paperwork to be sorted

Reactions: Inti786
Ah, I see what you mean Farhan! Black is also a decent colour choice, it's only because my last couple of cars being black I thought a change was in order.

I don't think the decals are on it Inti, but according to the folks on here, they may be in the glovebox. Its not being delivered to me until the 7th and will be on our company insurance, hopefully that's enough time for the necessary paperwork to be sorted

Enjoy and look forward to more pics!

Only a week to go! When are you getting yours fella?

I will get another update on Wednesday but for now i have been told it will be some time in Jan! So hopefully around the time you get yours! Yours is also a TFSI so it looks like finance docs and paperwork have been received by audi so there shouldn’t be any further delays! (Hopefully)

Reactions: JonaP
After all this time, a couple of weeks won't hurt fella, the end is in sight!

Good to finally see some pics of cars coming through, make its all seem a bit more of a reality. As for me, still no news apart from its somewhere in the UK. Given I’m away next week on business looks like being mid Jan at the earliest for me anyway. Suppose it gives me more time to screw them for something in return!

Reactions: DaveW, JonaP and Inti786
Peed off now. App gone from In Transit back to QC. Happy new Audi.

It was in transit not in UK build date 3rd Dec

I wouldn’t take much notice of the tracker, i would say urs is on the way to uk and should be here by the end of the week

Reactions: ijachelsea
I wouldn’t take much notice of the tracker, i would say urs is on the way to uk and should be here by the end of the week

That would be perfect if it happens. Thanks for cheering me up :icon thumright:

Happy New year everyone. I wonder if we’ll get our cars this year ;) haha

Reactions: DaveW, ijachelsea and Gavin Moore
Anyone heard anything?
Also anyone from here leasing for selectcarleasing?

Anyone heard anything?
Also anyone from here leasing for selectcarleasing?

I'm with Select, they've sent me my finance docs through which I've signed and sent back on the 1st. My build date was the 10th of Dec and the car is sitting at the docks in the UK.

I’m with Stable Lease in Liverpool.
My car has been ordered through Bury St Edmunds Audi.

Still waiting for finance documents......

Im with car leasing online in Liverpool, still waiting for docs, car is at UK port, build date was 26 november

Im with car leasing online in Liverpool, still waiting for docs, car is at UK port, build date was 26 november

Just got an update, awaiting for audi finance to send off documents to leasing company (was requested on 21 December), shouldn’t be too long now!

Just spoke to Bury St Edmunds Audi and the finance documents are still not ready to be sent to me
This will be because the figures from the Audi end will have changed to new pricing. If you have a protected deal then your payments should stay the same, however, what the leasing company pay to the dealership will change. I can't for the life of me think why this should affect our documents as the payments from the leasing company to the dealership are nothing to do with us. I smell...sh** and I think Audi want all these cars delivered in 2019 as is happening now. They will have written off sales for 2018 and will want to boost 2019 figures for shareholder purposes. Maybe I am thinking too deep into this though.

Reactions: JonaP
Just spoke to my dealer and is saying that the finance paperwork is still not ready!

And now some van man has decided that my existing car needed a wee bit of bodywork adjusting.....oh the joys
Knuckle dent on rear wing behind door.

It appears manual A4s are now loaded onto the Audi finance system. Autos to follow shortly....hopefully this week.

Just been reading reviews of VWFS on Trustpilot. Interesting reading.

It appears manual A4s are now loaded onto the Audi finance system. Autos to follow shortly....hopefully this week.

Im sure some have already picked up 40 tfsi s tronics

Just been reading reviews of VWFS on Trustpilot. Interesting reading.
Only those who feel strongly complain to that website, a bit like forums can show a bias too, so I would take 23 posts with a dose of salt..

Reactions: NevMan
Looks like we’re all hitting our dealers with the same questions... when I called earlier, before I even gave my name they asked if it was in regards to an Audi A4 order, they know we’re all getting more and more impatient!

Thankfully the lease company acknowledged today the car is almost ready for delivery and they say they’ll send the finance paperwork over later “providing there’s no hiccups” really hoping the 190p TFSI S-Tronic is on the system now as it seems that is the last hurdle

Looks like we’re all hitting our dealers with the same questions... when I called earlier, before I even gave my name they asked if it was in regards to an Audi A4 order, they know we’re all getting more and more impatient!

Thankfully the lease company acknowledged today the car is almost ready for delivery and they say they’ll send the finance paperwork over later “providing there’s no hiccups” really hoping the 190p TFSI S-Tronic is on the system now as it seems that is the last hurdle

Please keep us updated as soon as you receive and send off finance docs, we should all be receiving the docs soon!

Reactions: Connor95_
Just spoken with my salesman at Audi and all being well the model should be loaded tomorrow and hopefully that means we can be in the car by the end of the week.

Reactions: Connor95_
Just spoken with my salesman at Audi and all being well the model should be loaded tomorrow and hopefully that means we can be in the car by the end of the week.

Is this for the 40 tfsi s tronic?