Long delays for new orders due to WLTP emissions testing

For the people who have collected their cars: if you have gone with PCP did the deal you get differ much from the original quote you were given months ago.

I ordered back at the start of March and am a little worried that prices will have gone up. My understanding is that the total sum is price promised but the finance deal was not. So I've been trying to work out roughly what I might pay. Seems to be nothing to worry about. The contribution has gone down but so has the interest.

Prices are frozen from when you ordered so you shouldn’t be paying any more than you were originally, if anything you could get it cheaper now if you bargain for some form of compensation (rightly so).

Reactions: DaveW
Still waiting on pics from those who have collected their A4s!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Hambee1234, DaveW and JonaP
Must've been registered a few weeks ago then, it's all a conspiracy! :playful:

Looks like it was registered on or near the 1st December

Attachments

• 7ACA4F6B-ACEB-4842-86FC-832DB720383B.png
    7ACA4F6B-ACEB-4842-86FC-832DB720383B.png
    240.8 KB · Views: 244
Reactions: JonaP
Looks like it was registered on or near the 1st December

Possibly even 30th November, which is when the addition VED is applicable until

Attachments

• 91F2C1A7-0546-4029-954A-918A5E8F0ABE.png
    91F2C1A7-0546-4029-954A-918A5E8F0ABE.png
    173.5 KB · Views: 245
Has anyone heard if there has been any progression? Getting bit fed up of driving past audi and seeing my car sitting there!

Rang my dealer yesterday to see if we could bypass the finance system. Unfortunately, I've got a good price so the dealer needs the deposit contribution. The dealer's as frustrated and fed up as I am.

It's as though Audi don't want to sell their cars.

For those non believers :)

Attachments

• B173CB36-0143-45B1-A64E-1EC9E32364A4.jpeg
    B173CB36-0143-45B1-A64E-1EC9E32364A4.jpeg
    993.1 KB · Views: 324
  • 7E50DEB8-651C-4D81-B299-83B43BD26506.jpeg
    7E50DEB8-651C-4D81-B299-83B43BD26506.jpeg
    877.2 KB · Views: 250
Reactions: Hambee1234, unitzero, ijachelsea and 8 others
Possibly even 30th November, which is when the addition VED is applicable until

Weren’t petrol engines the only ones really stuck with the WLTP delays, as diesels have seemed to be available sooner in most cases?

Reactions: Jcbmally
Another S Line BE sat waiting for someone! 35TFSI.

Attachments

• 79AF9593-C031-4CEC-AFC7-1C3796C699D1.jpeg
    79AF9593-C031-4CEC-AFC7-1C3796C699D1.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 311
Reactions: NevMan
Yes it does, similar to this showroom shot I took of another car last week

Attachments

• FA8566F4-8C75-4AEF-B89D-C2EA529C69E1.jpeg
    FA8566F4-8C75-4AEF-B89D-C2EA529C69E1.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 298
Reactions: NevMan, Inti786 and DaveW
I’m wishing I’d found this forum thread sooner! What a carry on we’ve all had so far. Like much or you I ordered back at the end of of April and got confirmation on the 1st of may that the factory had my order.

Throughout the whole process the tracker has never worked for me but Audi do recognise my order number so I’ve had to phone or email for updates constantly! I was told I’d been given build week 48 (not sure why I got a bike week where a lot of you got build days) now that I’ve worked out the calenders it seems it took 6 months to allocate a build week... What is that about!!

Anyways, after constantly being on at Audi for an update it seems as though my car has been sat in Tyne port since at least the 20th of this month! (They were a little sketchy on what day it actually arrived) someone at my dealer is in for a headache when they re-open next year!! I’m just hoping I’ll get my order delivered to me soon seeing as I can see a few of you have yours now!

Audi A4
Black Edition
2.0 TFSI S-Tronic

Reactions: NevMan, DaveW and Inti786
I’m wishing I’d found this forum thread sooner! What a carry on we’ve all had so far. Like much or you I ordered back at the end of of April and got confirmation on the 1st of may that the factory had my order.

Throughout the whole process the tracker has never worked for me but Audi do recognise my order number so I’ve had to phone or email for updates constantly! I was told I’d been given build week 48 (not sure why I got a bike week where a lot of you got build days) now that I’ve worked out the calenders it seems it took 6 months to allocate a build week... What is that about!!

Anyways, after constantly being on at Audi for an update it seems as though my car has been sat in Tyne port since at least the 20th of this month! (They were a little sketchy on what day it actually arrived) someone at my dealer is in for a headache when they re-open next year!! I’m just hoping I’ll get my order delivered to me soon seeing as I can see a few of you have yours now!

Audi A4
Black Edition
2.0 TFSI S-Tronic

Wow, I have the exact same model as yourself, have the same exact same order date and the exact same build week!! Been told car is at the UK port too. We should see our cars by the second week of jan! Fingers crossed!

Reactions: NevMan, Connor95_ and DaveW
Was at two Audi dealers in West of Scotland today and they have no A4s. Not even a demonstrator.

Reactions: NevMan
Wow, I have the exact same model as yourself, have the same exact same order date and the exact same build week!! Been told car is at the UK port too. We should see our cars by the second week of jan! Fingers crossed!

Haha that is a wow moment next you’ll be telling me you’ve got the same alloys and added extras! Anyone else added in the extended ambiant light package... particularly looking forward to the colour change options

I went to the dealer today to drop off the carbon mirror caps, can confirm mine is registered and is ready for delivery. Have two pictures, however they exceed the size upload limit

Reactions: NevMan and Inti786
I went to the dealer today to drop off the carbon mirror caps, can confirm mine is registered and is ready for delivery. Have two pictures, however they exceed the size upload limit

Screenshot the images and upload ;)!

I have the added complication that I ordered my car through a lease company... not quite sure how it’s going to play out. I ordered it through a lease company in Liverpool. They ordered it through Stafford Audi. The car has been shipped to Tyne and the car is to be delivered to Scotland. Am I likely to have to wait while the car goes half way down the country before coming back up?

I have the added complication that I ordered my car through a lease company... not quite sure how it’s going to play out. I ordered it through a lease company in Liverpool. They ordered it through Stafford Audi. The car has been shipped to Tyne and the car is to be delivered to Scotland. Am I likely to have to wait while the car goes half way down the country before coming back up?

I have also ordered the exact same car/model as yourself with all same dates from a lease company in liverpool.. but mine was ordered through sheffield audi...

I have also ordered the exact same car/model as yourself with all same dates from a lease company in liverpool.. but mine was ordered through sheffield audi...

Wonder what the deal is with the way lease companies order from all over the place.

Mine was ordered through a Liverpool lease company (well southport but close enough) and is coming from Bristol!
Order an A4 from the same lease company in 2016 and that came from Manchester. Just seems very random

My lease company is near Glasgow and my car is coming from Bradford. I asked for a couple of small sweetners due to delay and it looks like they will do this. Not confirmed yet.

Reactions: Richard Donald
Hope everyone has a great night tonight and all the best, with our new cars, for 2019.

Reactions: Richard Donald, ijachelsea, NevMan and 1 other person
Good idea Inti, here we go!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181231-200830_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20181231-200830_Gallery.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 170
Reactions: DaveW, NevMan, Farhan96 and 1 other person

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181231-200834_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20181231-200834_Gallery.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 183
Reactions: DaveW, NevMan, Farhan96 and 1 other person

WOW i have the same wheels and car in white! Looks amazing!!! Enjoy mate!!!

Was this a lease deal?

Also what engine is your car?

Thanks Farhan, I was sceptical about the wheel choice, but not so bad in the metal so to speak

Thanks Farhan, I was sceptical about the wheel choice, but not so bad in the metal so to speak

Don’t mention it!!

Iv also gone with the same set of wheels, except Iv not chosen the grey, rather gone with the Black.

Hope it looks any good

Cheers @Inti786 lad, it's a company car, with the agreed finances deal back in March(!), I've been told they won't offer the same deals for new customers, so those of us with immense patience will benefit financially at least I suppose! It's a 2.0 TFSi 190, s-tronic

Reactions: NevMan and Inti786