Long delays for new orders due to WLTP emissions testing

Spoke to this absolutely wonderful woman from Audi, who said my car is at the port and only needs to be signed off with the new documentation, as the previous was for the 2018.
Also mentioned what I’ll be receiving for compensation, which she has noted down and get back to me tomorrow.

Looks like this is now moving along.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Inti786
@ijachelsea
Folding mirrors with kerb view function are standard across the range. The £125 mirrors have memory function, that’s why they are bundled with electric/memory seats.

Currently driving a 68 plate A5 and I must say the interior is mint. You’ll all be very happy when you get your B9.5s I’m sure

Reactions: NevMan
Finally some are now showing and arriving in showrooms!!

Reactions: jamestalmond, NevMan and cuke2u
Looks like due to paperwork issues, festive holidays and DVLA hold up, I am looking at early January for delivery. To be fair, that was always my thought as getting it before christmas was going to be tight.

Looks like due to paperwork issues, festive holidays and DVLA hold up, I am looking at early January for delivery. To be fair, that was always my thought as getting it before christmas was going to be tight.
It'll be nice to have a new car once all the Christmas and New Year shenanigans are out of the way.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Reactions: loftylad and Killieboy1965
Not seeing the side Audi ring decals! Getting my saloon on white and those rings look great, but these showroom pics/vids seem to be lacking them?

Any clue why guys?

Not seeing the side Audi ring decals! Getting my saloon on white and those rings look great, but these showroom pics/vids seem to be lacking them?

Any clue why guys?
I think they are delivered separately for the dealer to apply.

Any clue why guys?

The dealer adds them on if you want them, a bit like the Apple sticker you get with Apple products

The dealer adds them on if you want them, a bit like the Apple sticker you get with Apple products

Ok. Mines being delivered to my door by though as it’s through a 3rd party lease company. Wonder if I’ll be able to just pop in to local dealer and have them do it.

Ok. Mines being delivered to my door by though as it’s through a 3rd party lease company. Wonder if I’ll be able to just pop in to local dealer and have them do it.
It still comes from a dealer though.... the lease company just work with them. (Or so I thought).
You can ask them which dealer it is.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Mine is at the dealers.Hope to sort the paperwork out on Saturday. May collect next week.

Reactions: cuke2u
I know you'll all be out playing with your new toys next week, and the cars, but when you get a mo pictures please...

I know you'll all be out playing with your new toys next week, and the cars, but when you get a mo pictures please...
You've been honing those mind-reading skills again...

Reactions: NevMan and cuke2u
I have asked my lease company to contact the dealer to have decals put on the car.

I am still undecided about these, as its a "solid black" black edition I have coming and not sure what the decals would be like on the car...

Pictures????

05b0b40c74e57e9eeaf8055445f1362d.jpg

Reactions: NevMan, Khaled, WesT-gefül and 2 others
I am still undecided about these, as its a "solid black" black edition I have coming and not sure what the decals would be like on the car...
Maybe someone could do a photoshop for you. I am not technically gifted enough to do that. However I do think it would look good.

Reactions: NevMan and Hambee1234
I have been confirmed for Saturday pick up. I have the car for a whole 25 mile drive before handing it over to detailing machines polished and sealed before enjoying my new car once done I’ll post pics.

Reactions: tickedon, unitzero, WesT-gefül and 4 others
I have been confirmed for Saturday pick up. I have the car for a whole 25 mile drive before handing it over to detailing machines polished and sealed before enjoying my new car once done I’ll post pics.
Great news
Look forward to the pics !!

Reactions: NevMan and Torchbearer115
Looks like i should speak to my lease firm to let them know I want them then. Although on the tracker there is the number for the dealership it’s ordered through so could speak direct I guess.

Reactions: Hambee1234

I believe you have the A5 on order and not the A4...

I believe you have the A5 on order and not the A4...

No believe needed:
"garry Philpott said:
I have been a good boy and Father Christmas has said I can pick my A5 Sportsback on the 22nd. Relived this is coming to an end rather then jumping up and down to be getting my new car."

No believe needed:
"garry Philpott said:
I have been a good boy and Father Christmas has said I can pick my A5 Sportsback on the 22nd. Relived this is coming to an end rather then jumping up and down to be getting my new car."

Ahh cool, so still waiting for a A4 delivery

Anyone else having issue with the app or website to track delivery?

The tracker on the App now has the picture of your A4. It looks like the online tracker should also be back up and updated sometime today. Also today is the day for the registration blocks to be lifted so hopefully good news coming up!!!

Reactions: G.S and cuke2u