Long delays for new orders due to WLTP emissions testing

I guess it possibly helps as the rear doors can be larger making it easier to get in. However I will always take design over practicality, plus it's not me who needs to use them...

Reactions: NevMan
So mines February at the earliest. I’ll be cancelling my order I think.

Attachments

• A2ADF30F-FBB7-486F-A7D4-D3FC90F99B10.png
    A2ADF30F-FBB7-486F-A7D4-D3FC90F99B10.png
    302.8 KB · Views: 189
Can I ask a favour? Can anyone with confirmed build dates please post their order date, engine and transmission type?
Thanks

That might come forward though...

Could do but I doubt it. Lots of people getting theirs confirmed and dates before mine. Audi Exec don’t think it’ll be earlier, so many cars outstanding etc.

Can I ask a favour? Can anyone with confirmed build dates please post their order date, engine and transmission type?
Thanks

Hi Dave,
Ordered end of April via company car leasing supplier, then Audi dealer confirmed the order on 3rd May
Car is ,BE, 190tdi Stronic,
Showing BW 44 on myudi,
Hope this helps,
cheers

Reactions: DaveW
Hi Hambee,

Just to check.. do you mean your BW is on the audi.co.uk dashboard? I looked on myAudi (had to register) in the hope that I was looking at the wrong tracker... but there is no way to add an order... only enter the VIN.

A4 BE 150ps
manual (ordered 26th April)

No BW, the tracker is on the first stage.

Last edited:
Order date 1st May
2TFSI BE Stronic
BW was 14 jan 2019, Now 10th December 2018

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Hambee,

Just to check.. do you mean your BW is on the audi.co.uk dashboard? I looked on myAudi (had to register) in the hope that I was looking at the wrong tracker... but there is no way to add an order... only enter the VIN.

A4 BE 150ps

Hi Hambee,

A4 BE 150ps

Hi, check this web link, your dealer has to give you an order number for your new car, https://www.audi.co.uk/account/dashboard.html
You register here and add the order number which then shows your status.
I have my current car added via the VIN and or Reg number, and my new order under the dealers order code -which should be 8 numbers long.
thanks

Reactions: AntNut
Hi, check this web link, your dealer has to give you an order number for your new car, https://www.audi.co.uk/account/dashboard.html
You register here and add the order number which then shows your status.
I have my current car added via the VIN and or Reg number, and my new order under the dealers order code -which should be 8 numbers long.
thanks

Thanks. Yes, that's what I've been looking at... no new info on the tracker apart from the exciting removal of the picture the other week and a few tweaks to the config.

Thanks. Yes, that's what I've been looking at... no new info on the tracker apart from the exciting removal of the picture the other week and a few tweaks to the config.
Yeah, mines has changed over the last few weeks as you say above, such as the new spec for the face lift, with folding mirrors, high beam assist etc.. all now showing on the tracker. But just today it changed to show (what calculates to BW44) with this change - Your Audi A4 / B9 - AU49x/0EU is expected to begin construction on 29th October 2018
Picture changed from current A4 non facelift image to currently still with the Audi rings.
Its also showing with the dealer now as the "40" style engine size rather than 2.0 tdi / 190 .. if this helps anyone.

Thanks gents, as predicted, the S-tronic transmissions are amongst the first build dates which were estimated weeks 40/41.
There was originally about a 4 week gap between start of production dates between them and the 6 speed model (week 45)

Thanks gents, as predicted, the S-tronic transmissions are among the first build dates which were estimated weeks 40/41.
There was originally about a 4 week gap between start of production dates between them and the 6 speed model (week 45)

Hi Dave, my engine / transmission type had a SOP week of 40, now got a BW of 44.
Not sure if this is something to go by or consider as we are currently in calendar week 40 ?

You might see a BW given on your SOP week ... and then my audi changing, if my experience is anything to go by ?

Must admit, nothing on my order tracker has changed. Build week, specification, the image of the vehicle, nothing at all!

Must admit, nothing on my order tracker has changed. Build week, specification, the image of the vehicle, nothing at all!
It will as they start updating orders with the latest spec and then when they allocate build weeks.
Looks like there is quite a back log.
It looks like Halesowen are going to keep my white S line S-tronic order in the queue if anyone else wants it.

Reactions: NevMan and JonaP
Can somebody put up a screenshot of their tracker showing build week etc please? Want to see if I am on the right tracker page.

Can somebody put up a screenshot of their tracker showing build week etc please? Want to see if I am on the right tracker page.

Mines still there even though I cancelled the order. Still showing as November 12th build week.

adac2ff61d640d8702a733d31c133a6b.png

Hope this helps too mate
Date shown , spec showing mirrors and high beam assist that were not ordered but as we know provided with the facelift . And the welcome marker moved to order received .Cheers

Attachments

• 92D6760F-6212-4E1E-979D-531F0798B7D3.png
    92D6760F-6212-4E1E-979D-531F0798B7D3.png
    82.1 KB · Views: 151
  • 9EAD55C7-1984-46A6-9936-D683561740F3.png
    9EAD55C7-1984-46A6-9936-D683561740F3.png
    78.4 KB · Views: 136
  • 193ED78A-889A-47FC-9099-95EF55B5EDE6.png
    193ED78A-889A-47FC-9099-95EF55B5EDE6.png
    70.4 KB · Views: 136
Reactions: JonaP
Thanks. Just getting so frustrated at the lack of info. I would cancel and order something else, but will probably have the same wait.

Reactions: DaveW and Hambee1234
Thanks. Just getting so frustrated at the lack of info. I would cancel and order something else, but will probably have the same wait.
Too true, we've had a long wait but are nearing the front of the queue. No point in going to the back of another queue.

Reactions: NevMan and Inti786
I can't unsee the uneven door handles.

This made me laugh, although in all seriousness it's a weird sort of problem. I suffer the same. The neighbour has a lovely new shiny S4 Avant. Black with magma red interior. Looks gorgeous. The trouble is, when I look inside I've seen that bizarre gap on the armrest. Now I can't un-see it. It draws me in everytime I look. I'm not OCD but its like seeing a slightly open draw.

The silliest little things just imprint on the mind.

Reactions: tickedon
Too true, we've had a long wait but are nearing the front of the queue. No point in going to the back of another queue.

Exactly like I’ve done for an S3

Back to stage one on the tracker. No build date

Reactions: NevMan and DaveW
This made me laugh, although in all seriousness it's a weird sort of problem. I suffer the same. The neighbour has a lovely new shiny S4 Avant. Black with magma red interior. Looks gorgeous. The trouble is, when I look inside I've seen that bizarre gap on the armrest. Now I can't un-see it. It draws me in everytime I look. I'm not OCD but its like seeing a slightly open draw.

Nowing Audi the gap is there for a reason, with wireless charging the pad, and the phone will get very hot. It needs air to be circulated...

Don't get me started on the Lambo Urus rear door handles! Your right it's sometimes the little details. Fake exhausts are another big one. Told the wife no to an SQ5 because of those!

Reactions: Nextcar?
I wake up each day, thinking, today is the day I will get some info and I go to bed each night disappointed....how sad am I?

Reactions: JDotz96 and AntNut
I wake up each day, thinking, today is the day I will get some info and I go to bed each night disappointed....how sad am I?
I feel your pain, also at 1pm each day, hopes and dreams brutally beaten to a pulp each time you see:
Screenshot 20181003 232948 Samsung Internet

Reactions: AntNut, Hambee1234 and Simonwhite2000

I also hate that gap on our interiors

Reactions: tickedon
We do have a thread dedicated to car orders here https://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/youraudi-track-new-car-order.254578/ and the information is within. However it varies and is probably an unknown in this scenario as there will be a huge backlog in orders now. But mine, for example, ended up have a build slot before I ordered, thus the process was very quick.
But that will probably not be the case this time around.

Last edited:
Reactions: NevMan and Raees patel
Looks like the A4 Facelift isn't getting shown at the Paris motor show. Have to wait until the guys with early build weeks get theirs to see what it will actually look like in the metal!

Last edited:
Bit disappointing that, I was looking forward to seeing the pictures of it and hopefully finding out a bit more about the specs and the engine line-up.

have to settle for these kind of articles and pics for now

Hurrah. Just had an update. Construction begins on the 26th November. Good job. This wait is costing me. Upgraded again last week from the S-Line to the Black Edition (2 litre diesel 190PS Avant S-Tronic). Originally I'd ordered a Sport.

Reactions: NevMan, JDotz96, Hambee1234 and 1 other person
The website/tracker. Keep checking every day (as I think we all do) and this evening it's been updated. The picture of the car has been replaced by the Audi logo.