I Love My S3......but thinking about Chopping it in......and going for a BMW..Or a Dacia

Jassyo06

T-Cut King !
Reaction score
Torn Really Torn.....Please guys help me.....What's yer thoughts.....Guys,the Super Sport Seats in the Dacia.....are really.....up my street.....but them Audi seat are off the scale.....plus the Virtual Landscape thingy....costs the same price as a Dacia...so pcp deals whats the script between both brands....but rear wheel drive is pullin me.....just to bin the Dacia

You’ve got me....what BM are you thinking about? I hope your joking!

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Audi Bairn
Jassy - have you been taking some mind altering substances chum ? I think you should lie down and I'm sure you will feel better in the morning.

Reactions: Jcbmally, Audib5fan, ACWKGYTO and 7 others
I'd have a dacia over a beemer any day.

Reactions: RGBARGEE, MattSedg, Jassyo06 and 1 other person
He’s gone quiet on us now! I know he has an issue when he goes onto the third tin, so I’m hoping the effects have died off now.

Reactions: Jcbmally, Audib5fan, MattSedg and 3 others
@jassyo06 mate, I'm worried about ya. Wondering if I should drive over to make sure you're ok.
Can picture the evening ending with you sprawled over the bonnet of the S3 and the neighbours hearing "voodoo....... voodoo, take me back............... ah love ye!..........didn't mean what I said........."
Get in the S3 and drive it (once sober) the better weather will be here soon. No more thoughts of other prestige brands...................... oh and Beemer too :whistle2:

Reactions: Jcbmally, Audib5fan, BarryG79 and 11 others
How long have you had the s3?

Torn Really Torn.....Please guys help me.....What's yer thoughts.....Guys,the Super Sport Seats in the Dacia.....are really.....up my street.....but them Audi seat are off the scale.....plus the Virtual Landscape thingy....costs the same price as a Dacia...so pcp deals whats the script between both brands....but rear wheel drive is pullin me.....just to bin the Dacia

Dacia Duster ?

Another one drives a duster

Have you a hang over @jassyo06

Reactions: Jcbmally, davc, lucaslfc and 2 others
WTF @jassyo06 ? :blink:

I hope this is a wind up lol :wtf:

Frickin Dacia lol :puke2:

You’ve got one of the best looking S3’s on the planet - just to remind you :thumbs up:

Reactions: Jcbmally, MattSedg, Jassyo06 and 2 others
Think his accounts been hacked!:welcoming: best change me password:welcoming::playful:

Reactions: Jcbmally, DrMal and Jassyo06
Kia Stinger?!?
http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/kia/stinger/99147/new-kia-stinger-gt-s-2017-review

iu

Reactions: Jcbmally and Snake Pliskin

That was on Top Gear ... I mean Grand Tour iirc ... & whilst it was considered pretty good I’m sure it was quite expensive.

On lease it may be plausible but as a purchase I think this car would be commercial suicide.

Can’t remember the exact price but I don’t think it was a ‘bargain’ and it would have to be for me ... I’d sooner find the extra few £’s and get an S4 (even a nearly new one).

Reactions: Jcbmally, Audi Bairn and Jassyo06
This has turned out to be one of the most controversial threads in some time! A comment like that deserves a hangover :whistle2:

Reactions: Jcbmally and Jassyo06
troll < drunk troll
jassy....sort yer head out man....there's always bigger and better....your S3 is top draw

Reactions: Jcbmally, MattSedg, Audi Bairn and 1 other person
I’m sure @jassyo06 is feeling a little rough this morning. He be back on track/normal this afternoon. :) xx

Reactions: Jcbmally, MattSedg, Audi Bairn and 3 others
Did you take the Q7 last night?

2dbf64b5b12082c42102ba79206d6e35.jpg

Reactions: MattSedg, Audi Bairn and Jassyo06
That was on Top Gear ... I mean Grand Tour iirc ... & whilst it was considered pretty good I’m sure it was quite expensive.

On lease it may be plausible but as a purchase I think this car would be commercial suicide.

Can’t remember the exact price but I don’t think it was a ‘bargain’ and it would have to be for me ... I’d sooner find the extra few £’s and get an S4 (even a nearly new one).

Just wait 12-18 months, and pick up a lightly used one for half the price. Would be something of a performance bargain then.

Reactions: Snake Pliskin
:wtf: I had to do a web search to even find out what a Duster is, found it and:puke2:. Not sold in North America, I wonder why? I know @jassyo06 has been having weird dreams of updated BMW interior designs but I think he has been watching too many voodoo movies. Time for reality mate. Mind you, it could be the the fumes from the touch up paint or the cost of such has scrambled his brain.

Upload 2018 2 3 9 14 38

Last edited:
Reactions: James 123, davc, Audi Bairn and 1 other person
Did you take the Q7 last night?

2dbf64b5b12082c42102ba79206d6e35.jpg

Had 2 Glasses of Champagne mate and 3 beers...................Friday........ Tuned to the Moon l was.....Ah....Well there is only one thing for.....it......Hair of the Dog as they say......lol

Reactions: MikeParkin and Audi Bairn
I’m sure @jassyo06 is feeling a little rough this morning. He be back on track/normal this afternoon. :) xx

Hi darlin......Long week.....it was...lol and l had a wee bottle of Moet lurking in back of the fridge......it was calling out to me................lol

Reactions: Pinky1959, Sandra and Audi Bairn
It must’ve been spiked to be talking like that a Dacia is bad enough but then you said BMW, I find it difficult to even press those letters.
A guy at work bought a BMW and I asked him if the indicators worked....... he looked so confused.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Flying Scotsman, davc and Jassyo06
It must’ve been spiked to be talking like that a Dacia is bad enough but then you said BMW, I find it difficult to even press those letters.
A guy at work bought a BMW and I asked him if the indicators worked....... he looked so confused.

l am almost sure my next car will indeed be a BMW.......They have 8 new models coming out this year alone......and if the all new Z4 looks remotely like the car that was shown last year......l think it could be the car for me

l am almost sure my next car will indeed be a BMW.......They have 8 new models coming out this year alone......and if the New all new Z4 looks remotely like the car that was shown last year......l think it could be the car for me

Built in America by god knows who, it might even be an American.

Reactions: Jassyo06
But you have to be a **** to have a BMW and you don’t seem like a **** to me, long and short of it is you don’t qualify to own one.

Reactions: Flying Scotsman, Audi Bairn and Jassyo06
BMW..... vastly overrated

Last edited by a moderator:
BMW..... vastly overrated

Nonsense! BMW make excellent cars.

Are Audi cars that great? The only thing Audi do of note are quality interiors!

Reactions: Audi Bairn
Based on having owned three BMW’s......duh!,

It’s my opinion, they are vastly overrrated ****, nothing but problems with all three of them.

Last edited:
Reactions: QuattroCalum and davc
Nonsense! BMW make excellent cars.

Are Audi cars that great? The only thing Audi do of note are quality interiors!
Nonsense in your opinion mate. I’ve had BMW’s and they’ve all been unreliable, whereas the Audi’s I’ve had have been bulletproof.

You rate BMW, I don’t, chill.

Reactions: QuattroCalum
I'm not your mate, nor do I need to chill.

Reactions: Audi Bairn
Chill out mate, Jesus.....have I touched a nerve?

What is it with this place, someone has a non offensive opinion and they get jumped on? I don’t like BMW’s, big friggin’ deal.

I don’t like oysters either......anyone else wanna jump down my throat?

Last edited:
Reactions: THQuattro, James 123, MikeParkin and 4 others