What other manufacturers alloys fit a b8 a4

SimonRX8

Reaction score
hi,

Does anyone know what other manufacturers alloy wheels will fit onto an Audi A4 b8 (specifically the facelift model)

Mine is an SE Technik model running 17”alloys and I am considering going up a size as they look a little lost. While I like the look of 19s I’d like to retain the ride without (and avoid the tyre price jump to 19s) so I think 18s would be a good compromise.

There are a few A4 styles I like but they tend to be out of budget (I like the 6 spoke split spoke style (old rs4/6?). Haven’t found a good set at the right price (probably as I’m skint...so if anyone has a free set going, I may be your man!) While I like styles like the rotors, there are so many other Audi’s near me running them and fancy a slight change.

The reason for asking is that I saw a nice style on a newish Octavia vrs earlier and it got me wondering. My previous VAG car was a mk4 gti-t golf and I seem to remember that style crossed over with a lot of the other VAG group models

Any photos or comments welcomed from members who have already gone this route would be really appreciated

Thank you

Si

That’s amazing, thank you!

Does anyone who has done this have pictures of their cars?

Actually if I were you, I'd take care when using that wheel/tyre guide as the listed 19" tyre size is not one Audi fitted at factory so maybe the same for the 20" listed. The 19" tyre width should be 255, not 245. Small error but not correct, that is all, and as wheels widths do have a range of acceptable tyre widths associated with them, in the extreme situation you might end up buying a wheel that is just too narrow for the normal Audi fit tyre size.

19" standard on my A4 dynamik running 255/35/19 so maybe a set of off a C7 A6 will fit.

Thanks guys. Input really appreciated.

Presumably it’s not done that much - I had assumed loads of people would have done it as it was fairly common place with the mk4 golf on the forums. Ah well, was just a thought