Children on board Audi logo car decal

KrisKrk

A6 C6 4F 2010 LeMans Avant
Reaction score
Had one of the "Baby on board" car decal with small feet's and audi rings logo in them.
As just had another baby boy and wanted update the sticker also.
Contacted a company from eBay, that is preparing/confirming me a design for this one:

Audi Children car sticker

I tweaked their original design of a decal to this.

This is not to everyone's liking and I understand that. To me is a statement and (hopefully) a warning for others, to be more careful on the road and around, as VIP's are driven in this car.

At the moment been quoted £4-£5 for it (£2.30 their original design, incl.p&p) as it has to be designed from scratch, they say. Uploaded them this image and waiting for the final design and price.

Doubt I can get "group buy discount" from the seller but will ask them for it. At the moment, it isn't one.
If it was to happen, admins will be notified and asked for permission for above.

Is there anyone else here (with children) who would like one of those?
Please PM me.

Cheers

I quite like that, and would probably go for one pal

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Reactions: KrisKrk
Btw, original listing for the decal was in ether WHITE or BLACK colour but I’ve requested in White.
If you have any other colour preferences, I’m sure they’ll have no problem with that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just heard back from them.
Design approved and confirmed price at £5

3f840bea861704d0ba3472edbb892c02.jpg

Will be ordering one for myself definitely.

If want another 9 (bundle of 10 in total), price work out £4 each.
Think this would be posted to me only, not to 10 different people.

What have thought is, if you want to get the sticker exactly like that, I’ll make sure seller will save this design with some sort of code for other members to quote when ordering it.

This might be better idea than me creating a group buy and wait for 9 people to come forward, with payment upfront and than I order the lot.

It’s £1 cheaper than they would normally charge, so no fuss.

Reactions: Furryhobnob and Ghost
What have thought is, if you want to get the sticker exactly like that, I’ll make sure seller will save this design with some sort of code for other members to quote when ordering it.

This might be better idea than me creating a group buy and wait for 9 people to come forward, with payment upfront and than I order the lot.

It’s £1 cheaper than they would normally charge, so no fuss.

What's the ebay sellers name?

Messaged them this morning to confirm my approval for the design and purchase.

Asked them to do as described above, with code ASN10 and permission to pass their name here (they might not want to, so wanted to cover my rear).

As soon as they reply, will give you a shout.

All sorted for me. Item paid and already dispatched with 2nd class postage.
Fingers crossed it will turn out as designed and hoped for. Will update you on that.

Sellers eBay user name is " decostudio15 ".
Pretty official, as for customer service and dispatch time. Especially on a new design.

Her's original listing for the sticker:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Children...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649

Been promised, they will keep the design saved for everyone who will ask for the "children on board sticker with Audi logo".

@Furryhobnob drop them a message, if still interested.

Hope I could help anyone with this.

Reactions: Furryhobnob
Got one ordered, cheers for the heads up pal

Reactions: KrisKrk
Mine arrived today.
Shocked, as it was 2nd class postage.

Before - old (sliced by a window tint guy)

38f7ef25427b64d97ba7eddf3714659b.jpg

After - new

4e8e117063511bc0d1ddcb11a78af28a.jpg

ad29f153619b7f5f68e2a52dc0ddddce.jpg

Good quality decal and superb customer service.

Also, installed second car seat at the front passenger seat and my older son will have he’s first journey as copilot, tomorrow

Reactions: Ghost
I went for the outside one, as didn’t wanted to obstruct my rear view. Got it most out of the way.
Ocd told me to

I’ve got ASN inside sticker, at the rear.
This one is visible to whoever want to see it but the COB I want it to be as visible as possible (in a sensible manner, not pink or yellow) Hahaha

I went for the outside one, as didn’t wanted to obstruct my rear view. Got it most out of the way.
Ocd told me to

I’ve got ASN inside sticker, at the rear.
This one is visible to whoever want to see it but the COB I want it to be as visible as possible (in a sensible manner, not pink or yellow) Hahaha

I'll be putting mine in a similiar position to you, but just on the inside, don't look in my rear view mirror too much so shouldn't notice it lol