Best place to buy Scorpion DP & Sports Cat S3 8P

Sam Axon

Reaction score
As title states Best place to buy Scorpion downpipe and sports cat? Looking for one for my 2009 S3.
Best price / customer service? Cheers

Ring scorpion direct. Managed to get a little knocked off my cat back. Failing that cheapest was always ebay

Demon tweeks do zero deposit zero interest finance on scorpion downpipe with sports cat, handy if you hate parting with £556 quid in a oner haha

My cars been remapped. But when I had it done I got them to remove the 2nd lambda sensor so I can run a sports or decat.
It's a custom map from Phoenix Automotive.

If you go through scorpion it costs a little more I believe. They also offer ceramic black tips if you got for the full system as well :salute:

Going to leave the cat-back for now. Until i really need it for 2+.
I'd really like a 3" system if i can find a proven half decent one.

I know the Milltek systems have a "3 downpipe and 2.5" cat back. Milltek sounds great, nice deep tone and finished very well. Would recommend over a Scorpion from previous purchases from them.

BCS are the best quality and proven on a dyno to produce better figures. Not sure how many extra bhp/lbs though. Highly rated across the forum, I believe it's. 3.5"-3" system.

I've been shown recently that the milltek systems are the worst flowing systems out of the lot. they may sound nice, but for performance gains they are poor. Scorpion and BCS are the 2 best systems to use for power gains, even though they may not sound as good.
I've had milltek before, but I do prefer scorpion imo.

Never had any dealings with BCS - I know they get good reviews but I'm sticking to what I know in this case. Scorpion Downpipe is ordered and should be here tomorrow.

May look at BCS for a Cat-back system. Any links to online web stores for BCS?

Reactions: Max Read
BCS said they would not be able to supply a cat back for my S3 running an APR downpipe and sports cat.

I've been shown recently that the milltek systems are the worst flowing systems out of the lot. they may sound nice, but for performance gains they are poor. Scorpion and BCS are the 2 best systems to use for power gains, even though they may not sound as good.
I've had milltek before, but I do prefer scorpion imo.

Never had any dealings with BCS - I know they get good reviews but I'm sticking to what I know in this case. Scorpion Downpipe is ordered and should be here tomorrow.

May look at BCS for a Cat-back system. Any links to online web stores for BCS?

I'm in the same boat, managed to get a scorpion downpipe and cat relatively cheap. If I can't get a Bcs cat back as prt57 says looks like I'll be getting the scorpion.

Shocked to hear about the Milltek not flowing well, surely there cant be much of an actual difference that you would notice behind the wheel though. Mine made good figures and I run the Milltek.