Custom steering wheel

Hal Adams

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
I got my wheel back the other day, re-worked to match my lunar silver upholstery and piano black inserts. Really good job (the pinched leather on the left side has reduced quite significantly - not sure if it was damp or what when the photo was taken.

Talk with Uzair: saiyancorp@hotmail.com He can do pretty well what you want. Price varies from £400 to £900. More of his work on ebay - search 'Audi steering carbon' he lists under the name 'The Institute'.

One word of warning though - he is really slow and needs chasing every day!

20170712 234858 2

Agh, I couldn't lose the Alcantara.
Cool work though.. great for leather.

I would love the R8 wheel as seen in another thread with the starter button.. Wish it was plug n play.

Can you do a pic when it is on the car.
I have the lunar silver and am wondering if it helps or is a bit too much...

It is on the car BUT I am desperately looking for a grey airbag as fitted to the A6. Apart from a new one a 900€, I cannot find one!
I'll post a picture in the pictures section, but it will have the standard black airbag centre.
For some, it will be too much. I just hate black inside a car and it annoys me that any car with an R or S in the nomenclature, it is assumed that prospective owners want black... so for me, any variance is welcomed !

Hello Hal

Nice job there :rockwoot:

I was always impressed by Bentley interiors and the contrasting stitching, especially on the steering wheels:

Ours doesn't have contrast stictching but, my god, best interior I have ever had the pleasure to be in.
Apparently, 17 bulls provided the leather in the car! WTF.

Umm, I wonder if Veggies realise how many animals have died to make them confy in their executive cars :)

Reactions: sve170
Ours doesn't have contrast stictching but, my god, best interior I have ever had the pleasure to be in.
Apparently, 17 bulls provided the leather in the car! WTF.

Umm, I wonder if Veggies realise how many animals have died to make them confy in their executive cars :)

Serious? You have a Bentley?

Reactions: Evotion
Serious? You have a Bentley?
Ha, do I mention it too much.. It's actually my other half's.

The important bit is that poor Ben is now massively underused as I have only gone out in the Beast since I bought it...

Ha, do I mention it too much.. It's actually my other half's.

The important bit is that poor Ben is now massively underused as I have only gone out in the Beast since I bought it...

Nope, but a forum member that owns a Bentley sticks in mind ;)

I don't blame you, looks like the RS really is addictive for you ;) Will you be at AITP?

Nope, but a forum member that owns a Bentley sticks in mind ;)

I don't blame you, looks like the RS really is addictive for you ;) Will you be at AITP?
You can pick up a low mileage 2010 6.0l Continental GT for less than a new RS3 if that would be more your bag?!