New wheels help please! Le Mans 19"

Leeblade

Reaction score
Hi all, I have just purchased my first audi. It's a 2004 2.4 sport v6 cabriolet. I'm in love with it already. Today I purchased some genuine 19" Le Mans wheels from a 2011 Audi they are 8.5J ET48.
The tyres are 255/35/r19.

I tried to fit the fronts first but they won't fit due to hitting the suspension. Has anyone managed to fit these to a b6 maybe using spacers? If so what size is best for front and rear.

Thanks Lee

Last edited:
You want 235 tyres all round, 5mm spacers front and 10mm rear for normal fitment

A more aggressive fitment would be 15mm spacers front and 25 rear

Reactions: Leeblade
Thanks for the advice! I was going to go for 10mm all round but is this something that would not look right?

Think you might need spigot rings too (or maybe you can get spacers with spigot ring type things already in them?), I used a ruler and just measured from the rim to the arch how much room I had to play with for mine.

10mm all round will be fine. I was just giving you the spacing that would fill the arches evenly.

I'm not sure you can get 10mm spacers for our cars actually as I seem to recall trying once, they don't make the hub-centric ones as there wouldn't be enough material left for any strength due to the hub centre protruding around 8-9mm from the hub face