Ready for le mans

AudiLeon

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
3rd year now. Last year we joined in with the stickering of cars.
Next year we're planning alot more.
Until then, just a couple of stickers.
DSC_8747-1.jpg

DSC_8748-1.jpg

DSC_8750.jpg

DSC_8753.jpg

DSC_8754.jpg

DSC_8751.jpg

DSC_8755.jpg

DSC_8756.jpg

Leaving Glasgow on Wednesday and staying on Bleu Nord with the Pistonheads/Aston Martin owners club guys, although disappointingly drove 750 miles to Oxford and back this weekend and didn't see a single car stickered up, mine is quite subtle, but still got a few strange looks......

B6 meet up for a few beers at some point (when I can be ***** to drag myself out of the Audi hospitality area.... :-D

@JB I'll be in the racing lounge most of the weekend.....
My B6 will be in the Audi hotel car park in amongst all the R8's.... no stickers though.

Kite and BlackQuat,

Still have both your numbers that you Pm'd me, will text you in Le Mans and try and meet up for a beer....

Kite, which one is the racing lounge? Above the pits or at the Ford Chicane just before the start/finish line?

Ford chicane, I'll be out on the balcony....or in the bar.....

I've got passes for the lounge above the pits, not sure if they get me into the racing lounge as well, might have to try and blag my way in if they don't.....

i have access to the room above the pits, could meet there at some time...

I think I must be slumming it compared to you 2 lol.
I just have passes to the track, no stadium and stopping on the normal nord bleu.

I think I must be slumming it compared to you 2 lol.
I just have passes to the track, no stadium and stopping on the normal nord bleu.
I have done LM in a tent, I'm a bit old now for the antics that go on at the campsites....

Ditto, I prefer my luxuries nowadays...

Kite will see you in the lounge above the pits.....