Considering the 1.4 A4

I dunno but maybe it's just me but I don't spend my driving time looking up other peoples exhausts ;-) . Especially the chav version who 'think' bigger and louder is better. Its what the car and the driver can do that's important. I tend to prefer a wolf in sheep's clothing...

Agreed I'm no Mrs Daisy but I'm looking forward to when I'm cruising in the A4.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Went for the colour black. Was toying between either white, black, red. Nice car mind, I'm sure I'll be happy with mine when it arrives later this year!
Black looks nice but it's a full time job keeping it looking its best....Poorboys black hole is your friend! ;)

Whilst I agree it looks far sportier and good looking to have two pipes, and I guess it has some bragging rights too, however you can't see them from the drivers seat.

You can't see the pipes from the driver's seat,
You cant see your alloys, spoilers or fancy private plates either, but a few of us spend extra for them!!! :)

Yeah black is a nightmare to keep clean but any excuse to get a bit of quiet from the kids and the wife is always welcomed!!

Reactions: scotty76 and Kestrel
Oh I'll no doubt be buying some stuff, new mitt and all. Got a build date today of 3rd July. So I would presume August 5th delivery at the earliest?

Got myself an official Audi order number and registered on the Audi site. Nothing is going to happen until 3rd of July so I must resist going back onto the website until then!

Reactions: cuke2u
It's nearly time. Car being delivered next Thursday, exciting times. Quite a smooth process but had to chase lease company when I knew the car was at the dealership before they did!

Reactions: scotty76, AlnSaz and Daggerit
I found the 1.4 very surprising on the test drive. Very smooth engine and power seemed more than adequate. If I was purchasing it may be different but like OP I'm leasing and the lease deals are much better on the 1.4.

I got a very good deal (I hope) on a black edition Avant 1.4.

Reactions: Rocksteve69
There are some fantastic lease offers on all A4 trims at the moment, I've just gone for the 2.0 TFSI S Line S Tronic for £245+VAT pm on a 6+23 6k lease (options: metallic paint and alloy upgrade). That is an awesome price for that car, having been looking at lease prices on it for the past 6+ months. The 1.4 TFSI was about £190+VAT pm on a 6+23 for the Sport and manual, it's a great deal as well but £55+VAT pm extra for the 2.0, S Line, S Tronic and options was absolutely irresistible.

One thing I will say is email / call your local Audi dealer to price match any lease offer you find online. The nice chaps at Audi Worthing price matched Fleet Prices without any hassle, and recently did so with my wife's A4 order as well. Much better to be dealing direct with Audi and cutting out the middleman.

That's not really that good a deal, fleet prices had the 2.0 TFSI S Tronic Black Edition on 6 + 23 on 10k miles for £241 + VAT at the end of June for September delivery.

That's not really that good a deal, fleet prices had the 2.0 TFSI S Tronic Black Edition on 6 + 23 on 10k miles for £241 + VAT at the end of June for September delivery.

I got 6+23 for £259 inc VAT for 1.4 Black Edition Avant with 10k Mile fully maintained. which I thought was a good deal.

Thing is there's always something better, I missed out on the black edition by one week of ordering. I can deal with that..I've also seen prices fluctuations plus bigger deposit and higher lease fee's. Or what seemed like a good deal didn't allow options to be added. For me I wanted a low fee/deposit with maintenance and tyres all for less than £260 with a few options. So the A4 1.4 sport trim ticked all the boxes. This is my very first Audi, so I'm sure I'll be looking for a S Tronic deal in the future..

Reactions: Rocksteve69
It's finally arrived. Wow big step up from my Leon. Loving the feel of the car so far. That new car smell is amazing! Sorting out online stuff scratching off a code and everything else that goes with it lol.

Reactions: mjcourtney and cuke2u
It's finally arrived. Wow big step up from my Leon. Loving the feel of the car so far. That new car smell is amazing! Sorting out online stuff scratching off a code and everything else that goes with it lol.

Scratching off a code?... tell me more.

Well to use the Audi connect features it. Allows you to check a few things on your phone, i.e fuel level, switch off lights and even unlock/lock the car by your mobile. Scary!

Well to use the Audi connect features it. Allows you to check a few things on your phone, i.e fuel level, switch off lights and even unlock/lock the car by your mobile. Scary!

Ah. I see. Interesting stuff. Can't wait until November.