Facelift Spec change

Tomo01

Reaction score
I've ordered an s3 current bw39 if I change spec slightly would my bw change

I've ordered an s3 current bw39 if I change spec slightly would my bw change

Depends on what it is. You might bring it forward 8 weeks, might sent it back 8. As long as it's nothing too rare like an exclusive colour or a rare pack, should be fine. If it's a wheel change for example it should be OK.

Reactions: Rob2k68
I added Virtual Cockpit and LED Matrix Lights and mine didn't move at all :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was thinking of adding virtual cockpit and B&O sound but not sure still undecided

I was thinking of adding virtual cockpit and B&O sound but not sure still undecided

These type of options can be changed fairly late with no effect on BW, check with your dealer for a drop dead date but as you build week is a long way out it is very unlikely to affect it.

Why are you waiting so long? I ordered 2 weeks ago and got build week 22 :) for an S3 saloon

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Audi Bairn
These type of options can be changed fairly late with no effect on BW, check with your dealer for a drop dead date but as you build week is a long way out it is very unlikely to affect it.

Why are you waiting so long? I ordered 2 weeks ago and got build week 22 :) for an S3 saloon
Ok thanks I'll give them a ring,not sure about the wait I've ordered 3 door hatch in Feb originally said may then came back with that build week,it has come forward a couple of weeks though.

As I understand it from the Price List you can only order the Virtual Cockpit on it's own if you are purchasing an e-tron otherwise it comes as part of the Advanced Technology Pack (£1395) and you also have to have the Flat-bottom steering wheel.

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Daveotto
As I understand it from the Price List you can only order the Virtual Cockpit on it's own if you are purchasing an e-tron otherwise it comes as part of the Advanced Technology Pack (£1395) and you also have to have the Flat-bottom steering wheel.

Dave - correct VC only available as part of Tech pack - was an expensive option but I just had to have it :)

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Tom.H
As part of the tech pack will the I phone work with wireless charging or won't it be compatible