Virtual Cockpit - Speed Limit Info

skybluedave

Reaction score
Hi,

I have the technology pack in my Sport with the Virtual Cockpit and have noticed that the speed limit indicator only seems to be on the bottom right of the map on the central tablet screen but not anywhere on the virtual cockpit map. Is there anyway to get it to display on there?

Thanks

Towards the bottom right of this pic is where traffic signs are displayed on my VC, I'm not sure if you need "traffic sign recognition" for this to show though, I've never seen anything show there apart from speed limits
IMG 0741

That bottom row is there all the time (except when ACC type messages pop up), no matter which "tab" of the VC is active.

That's where mine is too, we both have the drivers assistance pack whereas skybluedave hasn't..

You do indeed need traffic sign recognition for it to appear in the VC. The limit displayed on the central screen is just the data from the sat nav map.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: cuke2u
Thanks all. Thought this would be the case. Strange that Audi didn't add this as a feature to mapping on the VC. Does the TT get it as standard on its VC mapping?