AS.net End of Year Awards

yeah, i'll have a look at doing this at the weekend

OK, made a start, browse to this page and let me know what you think:

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/awards.php

Once you've requested a user, a poll is created in the forum "Forum Award Nominations"

Where you can vote.

Need to add a lot more in yet, and award images, but you get the idea.
Do you think we should have a runner up award or just a winner award ? I think it will get a little massive if we have the runner up awards too !

Worst joke of the year
Dumbest question of the year
post whore of the year
worst thread
most offended user
most offensive user..

all done, anymore for anymore, i'll try and design the award images at the weekend

Olly_K said:
all done, anymore for anymore, i'll try and design the award images at the weekend

Don't forget to take the (testing) of the main forum page ;)

How about best car for each of the subforums. Like one for the best 8L A3/S3, one for the best 8P A3/S3, A4/S4, A6/S6, and so on. Might be nice to see what other members here have. Or are we getting too many? :shrug:

What about awards for the mods?

Most sensible locking of thread
The 'BA Baraccus' award for a moody moderator
The 'Cofie Annan' award for diffusing a potentially world war three type argument.............then the 'Tony Blair' award for making it even worse.

Or -

The 'Gordon Ramsay' award for most swearing?
The 'Crystal Mark' for the most difficult to understand thread.
The 'I'm a lazy swine that cannot be bothered to type properly so use text lingo or CAPITAL LETTERS award'.

OK, I've added most diplomatic mod and the Nazi mod of the year, Chris, I'd love to do best modded car for each section, But it'll just be to much. What you can do though, is nomiate a few users for the car of the year.

ChriS3 said:
How about best car for each of the subforums. Like one for the best 8L A3/S3, one for the best 8P A3/S3, A4/S4, A6/S6, and so on. Might be nice to see what other members here have. Or are we getting too many? :shrug:

I was thinking something similar but how about just and A3/S3 award (8L and 8P together) A4 award (B5/B6 and B7 together) and all the A6s together? ust thinking this as there arent many modded B7s or 8Ps etc

Also Im thinking for best joke of the year/best thread etc maybe we could have 5 or so nominations from the mods so we dont have to speand days going through all the threads and also it would mean we wont get 20 different "threads of the year" with one vote each...am I making sense or am I complicating it too much?

Olly_K said:
OK, made a start, browse to this page and let me know what you think:

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/awards.php

Olly, is there another link to this page anywhere else? How about making it a link/sticky at the top of the awards forum. I was also wondering, when you nominate someone the thread title becomes 'Award Request for username'. Can you change the code to make it 'Award name for username'? So it would read something like, 'Most Stubborn Mod Award for Ess_Three'. Might make things less confusing if someone's up for more than one.

Can we have a cutest baby award?... see sig!

its on the main page of the website now

desperate measures if you vote for him