Staff member
Reaction score
Website
hometown.aol.co.uk
Well its my turn to get hit....

Sideswiped2.jpg

Sideswiped1.jpg

Sideswiped.jpg

Some girl in the wrong lane coming round the round about swiped the rear of my car and then tried to do a runner.
Then here boyfriend came out of no where after I caught up with here (which makes me think he was driving) and started up before he realized the size of me and back off. She said that she had no where to stop safely hence why she drove off.
Well you all know I'm not happy.

Sorry to hear that Doc, hope she admits it's her fault to insurance, and it all get's sorted for you!

**** Mate that looks pretty nasty she deserves a slap for that!

At least she had insurance though yeah?

Jason

You arnt having much luck with the back end of that mate, last time it was a bumper. I hope after all that she was all legal etc.

Shame when it happens tho

No luck .......bet they thought they would scare you off then they thought again.......lol

Gutted for you mate. At least you caught the one that did it. Went back to mine the other day in a supermarket car park and another scrape had appeared on the side of the rear bumper. Hope you get it sorted soon.

theres some tosers about lucky u caught up with her something dodgy goin on with her if shes drivin off.
i had someone ram the side of me as i was coming off a roundabout.
mrs was breggers and her boy was in the back.
i stopped 2 see everone was ok.
mrs got out and they laughed and started driving off.
i got out and they drove off.
it was two cars having a race.
got reg police done nothin

I wouldve gone ape ****, hope it gets sorted... which bodyshop you taking it to?

David,
Sorry to see that. Possibly the b'friend was driving which is why they want to pay cash. Perahps you should have mentioned that to them. Then again, would only be your word against theirs.

Hope her car came off worse.

John

I would add a few quid to the quote for their cheek or say no i want to go through their insurance since they were dodgy buggers and drove off.

Some **** drove into my car in the communal parking outside my flat then drove off a couple of weeks ago, ****** me right off. Scraped from the front bumper across the alloy then the wing then the door.

Neighbour saw who it was but i don't know what flat they live in so i haven't been able to do anything, left a note on their car which was ignored so i'll just have to have a pop when i run into them.

Chances are they'll deny it all, i'd **** up their car but it's covered in dents anyway so they probably wouldn't give a monkeys.

Grr, well glad you caught em Doc! Good to see it is only really superficial damage, nothing too serious.

smitch said:
Some **** drove into my car in the communal parking outside my flat then drove off a couple of weeks ago, ****** me right off. Scraped from the front bumper across the alloy then the wing then the door.

Neighbour saw who it was but i don't know what flat they live in so i haven't been able to do anything, left a note on their car which was ignored so i'll just have to have a pop when i run into them.

Chances are they'll deny it all, i'd **** up their car but it's covered in dents anyway so they probably wouldn't give a monkeys.

Take the registration number and so on and send it to your insurance company and inform the police as it is regarded as Hit & Run and you have a witness.

docurley said:
Take the registration number and so on and send it to your insurance company and inform the police as it is regarded as Hit & Run and you have a witness.

Didn't think of that, didn't think they the police would be interested in that sort of thing.

My nextdoor neighbour who saw it is a solicitor as well!

Cheers Doc. :icon_thumright:

oh dear mate,
lucky you caught with what was he/she driving? how far did you have to go until you caught them up?

Doc I was driving behind/beside you this morning dont know if you saw me as it was ******* down.. this was at the bottom of Blackheath Hill and you turned off to towards Creek Road.. have to say the damage doesnt look too bad...

silver75 said:
Doc I was driving behind/beside you this morning dont know if you saw me as it was ******* down.. this was at the bottom of Blackheath Hill and you turned off to towards Creek Road.. have to say the damage doesnt look too bad...

Sorry did not notice any Audi's was in a bit of rush and I just droped me boys off for College; You should have flashed me.

Anyway got quote from my paint shop and he only wants £300 to do the work and order in a couple of S4 side brackets I was after so not to pain full for her. If she aint happy with that then I will let the insurance deal with it and I will demand a new bumper which I know will bring the bill in to around a £800-1000 after you add car hire.

The girl was driving a Renault Clio.

I would have took the car straight to Audi and asked for new bumpers and a quote on the work, Feck her stupid feck shouldnt have it you.

Sorry to hear about bump Doc,

As long as you are happy with your repairer - go for it if they are willing to pay the quote value. Otherwise drag it through the insurance as they are automatically liable from the angle you were hit at.

Good Luck

[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Just got off the phone from the BITCH and she's now saying it's my fault and that she's now going to claim against me.[/FONT]

docurley said:
[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Just got off the phone from the BITCH and she's now saying it's my fault and that she's now going to claim against me.[/FONT]

WTF !!!! Submit your report, and report them for leaving the scene of an accident forcing you to give chase and lose the possibility of catching any witnesses

docurley said:

Bloomin heck how annoying!!

This will drag it out quite a while. I would have said she was getting of very lightly at just over £300!!

Get a new bumper out of this and then give your old one to me and I will be your witness!! Ha!

Yep will be after a bumper.

Here's a picture of the accident using a picture from the highway code site. The yellow line show the route you have to take when on the round about.

Roundabout.jpg

its bad enough when women open there f**kin doors into the side of your car , but that would of really made me mad! hope you get her for it.

Go burn her car out if she claims against you and gets it.

Well for the next instalment.

She's now saying that it was her fault as her driving instructor as explained to her the rules of the roundabout (think he would have told her before the accident) and she now knows she's to blame. She's still not given me her insurance details as she now says she on holiday and can't get home (some thing smells here), anyway I have given her till tonight and then I'm off to the police.

Defo the best thing to get the law involved if she dicks you around. Just a headache you don't need when **** like this happens.

go to the police mate and report it there and say she is being obstructive. plus just add the fail to stop for a damage rtc to her and that will include points on her licence! see if that shits her up

docurley said:
She's now saying that it was her fault as her driving instructor as explained to her the rules of the roundabout

Sounds like she hasn't passed her test yet - did she have learner plates on the car?

I'd go to the cops anyway - better to be covered than not if it does (hopefully wont) have to go to court etc...

i reckon she hasn't passed her test and had no L plates on, possibly her blokes car and not insured. i should give the cops a ring. she's prob buying time trying to get away with it.

From my experience with unlicensed/uninsured drivers-if you play by the rules you end up out of pocket!

My advice would be to threaten the police, you know she was unlicensed etc and her gorrilla boyfriend is probably banned anyway. Give me my money or go to jail.

Once you have your money, then grass up the bitch!

David,

I think she's jerked you around enough. Don't threaten, just do it. Go straight to the Police, & force the issue, so that she has no choice but to bring in her insurer.