VIN to Specs Assistance

Not_Sean

Reaction score
Hey guys, Tried with the Audi South Africa guys I used to work with, their VAS PC's won't look it up since my car is from Japan and they suggested I try someone one the Euro VAS system who could maybe help.

Anyone here got access ? I can PM you my VIN just want to find out all the factory options and all those details and hopefully find a bit more info on the car.

Thanks so much :)

Will write my intro post soon :)

Hey guys, Tried with the Audi South Africa guys I used to work with, their VAS PC's won't look it up since my car is from Japan and they suggested I try someone one the Euro VAS system who could maybe help.

Anyone here got access ? I can PM you my VIN just want to find out all the factory options and all those details and hopefully find a bit more info on the car.

Thanks so much :)

Will write my intro post soon :)
Pm me the VIN. I'll have a look for you.

Also include your email address too.

Cheers

Mike

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Do you not have a sticker in the boot, which outlines all option codes?

You can then use the option code tool to find out what the car came with from factory - http://igorweb.org/equidec.aspx

Failing that, I'm sure Mike will sort you out :)

Reactions: Not_Sean
Thanks guys, Will PM now,

Also thanks Leshkin, completely forgot about those. So used to just always working off the vin with having VAS PC's so close at hand :p

Thanks guys... Got it, Ganna post a few parts on it I'm a bit curious on and hopefully someone here will be able to help..

1. QQ5 With additional lights (interior lighting) What lighting is this referring to ? cause I don't have the footwell lights or the door puddle lights, or Do i and the bulbs are gone ?

2. 6XE Exterior mirrors: electrically foldable and electrically adjustable/heated - How do I get them to fold or heat up ? some of the switches are a bit worn. I had no idea :p

3. 8T0 Without cruise control system (CCS) - does this mean the unit isn't even installed ? looking at some of the kits that just have the stalks ? would I need another computer box as well ?

Thanks guys, Just trying to learn a bit more about it before I start throwing money into it without knowing first.