3.0tdi hybrid tuning?

Slice636

S5 3.0tfsi. Sprint blue
Reaction score
Hi,

I’ve currently got a 3.0tdi running 324 bhp & 550ftlb but I’ve got vibration issues from accelerating from low revs

It’s had a new clutch and flywheel fitted but it still there and I know they can handle bags of torque so I’m wondering if it could be the turbo surging? As it stops around 400ftlb and carries on building up to 550 and dropping to 500 without any issues :wtf:

So I’m thinking of the hybrid route from tdi turbos but I need a tuner who has masses of experience to map the hybrid in?
I’ve got a bitdi intercooler installed and a bitdi maf and 4 bar map sensor in the boot ready to be installed

Any help would be appreciated

Whats the engine code?
I’ve tuned plenty high power 3.0 tdi and and none suffered from this torq wave you mentioned.
Sounds like you have a bad map tbh causing this.
Mapping in a hybrid in no problem and it sounds like you have the right goodies in the boot.

I have a new 2260vk hybrid in the workshop which can make 400hp plus. But depending on your engine code you may need a hpfp.

Cheers

Whats the engine code?
I’ve tuned plenty high power 3.0 tdi and and none suffered from this torq wave you mentioned.
Sounds like you have a bad map tbh causing this.
Mapping in a hybrid in no problem and it sounds like you have the right goodies in the boot.

I have a new 2260vk hybrid in the workshop which can make 400hp plus. But depending on your engine code you may need a hpfp.

Cheers
Hi,
It’s the CAPA version of the 3.0tdi with the cp1 I believe?
Would you be willing to sell your hybrid? If not know of any retuable companies ?

Thanks

Hi I have a 3.0tdi from Manchester am looking to tune what us the most effective and best way to get noise and power