1.6tdi Sport Suspension lower than others?

Ormesome

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Just wondering something. I have an A3 1.6tdi Sport. Is this the model where some owners deleted the sport suspension?or is that just the S-line models? Reason why i ask is that mine looks lower than some Sport models so was just trying to figure out why! Its not been lowered, all standard spec...In the MyAudi section it has sports suspension option ticked so was thinking this might be the reason....

Any views would be great!

Cheers

J

With the Sport, you can take the free option of SE suspension (improvement in my opinion).

Reactions: Ormesome
Cheers for the reply RichardT. But does this make the suspension height different?

Hey Scottyg. i dont know what PFL is sorry! not clued up on the acronyms yet! its a 2014 model if that helps! haha!

Reactions: daydotz
It's before the facelift (FL)hence Pre-Facelift PLF.
yours is the same car as mine here's mine from the side.

Ah PFL! should have worked that one out myself!! duh! Yeah looks similar height to yours. i actually just found this on the audi website. This applies to the "sport" version i guess and not S-Line? Does your have the sports suspension or deleted?

"The sports suspension gives drivers a dynamic driving experience and presents the vehicle in an even more sporty light.
Lowered by 15mm with stiffer suspension and damping for more direct contact with the road and sporty handling"

Mine from the side here. Seems same as yours but lower than other Sport models but i guess the Audi explanation makes sense then.

28048299070 56c2a2abc0 b

Here is mine on Sport suspension before I changed the alloys and lowered it: