Golf Clubs?

KenL

Reaction score
Any golfers on the forum?

Will a set of clubs fit in the boot of an A3 3 door or will I need to drop a back seat? The boot looks huge compared to my MINI but I am not sure if my clubs will fit.

Thanks!

I have the sportback and can fit 2 bags in the back but place the longer irons and woods/driver on the back seat

Reactions: KenL
Take your clubs to a local dealer and try them. I bet it will be fine.
Some years ago my wife had an old shape MR2 - mid engined with a tiny space behind the engine. We could get both sets of clubs in there, one on top of the other - amazing!
No room for trolleys though. :footy:

In the sportback I fit two bags with trolleys, diagonally. As said above, you have to remove the longer clubs and I place them on top of the bags with trolleys attached.

Thanks for the replies

If you use a tour bag id suggest it won't even nearly fit. I have the saloon and clubs go on the back seat and trolley etc in the boot

No, a carry bag - pretty small. I did expect that the length of the driver would be a problem.

BTW - the A3 saloon is such a stylish car.

Reactions: ChiYoung
No, a carry bag - pretty small. I did expect that the length of the driver would be a problem.

BTW - the A3 saloon is such a stylish car.
Hopefully be ok with the carry bag then, my last car was a golf and I think my carry bag just squeezed in that.

Thanks very much, I do love it :)