ITG Maxogen Filter Size (Info Required)

scotty dugg

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Hi all,

Recently bought an ITG induction kit off of the bay for my S3, unfortunately it hasn't come with the foam filter. Anyone able to advise what size of foam filter it needs and what I.D. should be?

I've measured the pipework and it's around 89mm I.D. Can measure properly later on when I get a chance. From reading the ITG website the collar is 1.5mm so O.D. is +3mm.

Cheers guys.

Re-measured and it's closer to 88mm I.D. for the pipework. Have requested assistance from ITG themselves so will update this when I get a response in case anyone else ever needs the information.

Reactions: scotty dugg
You may find the correct one on here:

http://m.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_fro...+foam+filter&isNewKw=1&mfs=GOCLK&acimp=0&sqp=

Alternatively, as I did not want a foam filter, I researched and bought a green cotton inverted cone for my Neuspeed that upped the surface area over 40% compared to the standard cotton Neuspeed filter. You just have to be careful to get the measurements correct.

Cheers mate, much appreciated, table on that page proved very useful.

Part number for the filter in question is: JC60/86XL (86mm I.D. / 89mm O.D.)

Reactions: prt57
Hey Scotty,

Just wanted to confirm if the filter you specified was the right one? Need my filter changing as well as you can see....

57fe1ff71ef8b9c76311af111f1930af.jpg

Just wondering, have people put alternative foam filters on and have found it better?

Thanks

Ken

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting read, ITG it is then! Just need to confirm size!

Can you not buy new ones from itg ?

1fb4e26fee8b9abc78cc142fad3b687c.jpg

Ended up buying the above from merlin motorsport as You can't buy direct from ITG?

Anyway considerable difference between the original you got with the induction kit, but fits either way so just going to install for now and work on cleaning the old one for re-use

848aa945e920663726c9f3658887987d.jpg

7119a4bed3f951cf171b8e75aa0cecfe.jpg