Facelift Post Pics Of Your Facelift A3/S3 8V In Here

Lovely ! Enjoy -
Ceramic Detail For Mine -Tommorow!
Best,Pete.

Thanks Pete.
Hope yours looks awesome too - ceramic finish on ours for longevity.

Reactions: Audi Bairn and S1Pete
I've already turned to the drink after your news of shipping strikes...

Where you off to mate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sensatori in Turkey mate it can't come quick enough

Reactions: Snake Pliskin, S1Pete and Rolly12
Thanks Pete.
Hope yours looks awesome too - ceramic finish on ours for longevity.
Ceramic Detail Done - Awsome Work From Nick Laurie !
Just had my car wrapped Lol ! Protection from the Rain - For 12 Hours -Curing Process !

Attachments

• 20170916_150004-979x1305.jpg
    20170916_150004-979x1305.jpg
    274.6 KB · Views: 276
  • 20170916_145652-979x1305.jpg
    20170916_145652-979x1305.jpg
    274.8 KB · Views: 271
  • 20170916_145612-1305x979.jpg
    20170916_145612-1305x979.jpg
    342 KB · Views: 284
  • 20170916_154347-1305x979.jpg
    20170916_154347-1305x979.jpg
    310.2 KB · Views: 259
Last edited:
Reactions: Dunedin, Pook, azibux1 and 9 others
Just had my car wrapped Lol ! Protection from the Rain - For 12 Hours -Curing Process !
Love that mate !

Reactions: Jassyo06 and S1Pete
Love it!
Especially the matt silver wrap lol

Reactions: Jassyo06, Snake Pliskin and S1Pete
Love it!
Especially the matt silver wrap lol
Ha Ha ! Got Quizzed By All The Neighbours!
Think I'm going to Carbon Wrap The Shiny Door Strip Pillar -
Its going to Swirl Very Easily - Finger Mark Trap Too !

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Audi Bairn
Ha Ha ! Got Quizzed By All The Neighbours!
Think I'm going to Carbon Wrap The Shiny Door Strip Pillar -
Its going to Swirl Very Easily - Finger Mark Trap Too !

It does swirl easily! I thought about re polishing mine and putting some of the self healing paint protection film over them.

Reactions: Jassyo06, Audi Bairn, Djs3saloon and 1 other person
It does swirl easily! I thought about re polishing mine and putting some of the self healing paint protection film over them.

I thought about wrapping them, but self healing paint protection would be a great idea. I might have a practice. Or you could use gloss black wrap to keep the OEM look.

Floret Silver looks really nice in 3 door

Reactions: Jassyo06 and S1Pete
Floret grows on me every time, love the dark shades in it.

Reactions: Jassyo06, Audi Bairn, Snake Pliskin and 1 other person

Mine has this aswell, any idea wether this can be removed from hand polish or will it have to be a machine polish?

Reactions: S1Pete

Looks superb :sunglasses:

You enjoying floret ?

Reactions: S1Pete
Floret grows on me every time, love the dark shades in it.

The dark shade is exactly why I went for floret.

It's not a cold piercing silver like the old Audi ice silver - it's a dark mercury silver with lots of depth.

Combined with black pack, privacy, dark alloys etc it looks fantastic.

Gotta say I love nevarra blue too though - very simikar to my last car which was estoril blue.

Reactions: TYb, zcoreyy, Audi Bairn and 1 other person
Looks superb :sunglasses:

You enjoying floret ?
Just Loving The Floret- Great Car !
Hopefully Easy Maintenance Over The Winter With Gyeon Wet Coat-
Application- Sponge Applicator- Panel At A Time - Powerwash Off - Done!
Had C5 Ceramic To The Wheels -
Best Pete.

Reactions: Snake Pliskin
The dark shade is exactly why I went for floret.

It's not a cold piercing silver like the old Audi ice silver - it's a dark mercury silver with lots of depth.

Combined with black pack, privacy, dark alloys etc it looks fantastic.

Gotta say I love nevarra blue too though - very simikar to my last car which was estoril blue.
Yeh,Agree,Not Cold Looking - Carbon Mirror Covers Compliment The Floret,
just waiting for my Front Splitter To Arrive- Resonator Delete Ready To Go On-
Priority First - Front and Rear Cameras With Parking Mode !

Reactions: MattSedg and Snake Pliskin
Just Loving The Floret- Great Car !
Hopefully Easy Maintenance Over The Winter With Gyeon Wet Coat-
Application- Sponge Applicator- Panel At A Time - Powerwash Off - Done!
Had C5 Ceramic To The Wheels -
Best Pete.

Yeah I have mine detailed at least once a year & that combined with the floret means the car is a piece of cake to clean & stays looking clean for much longer.

My last 2 cars were panther black then estoril blue. Both were fab colours but the lightest rain shower & they immediately looked mucky with dried water marks.

Just loving floret silver & really suits the 3's lines.

Reactions: MattSedg and S1Pete
Yeh,Agree,Not Cold Looking - Carbon Mirror Covers Compliment The Floret,
just waiting for my Front Splitter To Arrive- Resonator Delete Ready To Go On-
Priority First - Front and Rear Cameras With Parking Mode !

Yeah I've got the front splitter in black as part of the black pack & it does look good.

Would like carbon mirrors though :yes:

Reactions: MattSedg and S1Pete
Mine has this aswell, any idea wether this can be removed from hand polish or will it have to be a machine polish?

Probably need to machine polished I'd say.

Reactions: S1Pete and David McQueen
OMG!!!! , shipping strike ......... received an email from Audi UK on Thursday to say our ara blue S3 was at the port ready to be shipped to UK?.... , it's been murrrder polis the length of time we've already been waiting. Hopefully situation will be resolved and we will get our new baby within next week ........... or two???

Reactions: Audi Bairn, David McQueen and Rolly12
OMG!!!! , shipping strike ......... received an email from Audi UK on Thursday to say our ara blue S3 was at the port ready to be shipped to UK?.... , it's been murrrder polis the length of time we've already been waiting. Hopefully situation will be resolved and we will get our new baby within next week ........... or two???

I've not had any emails and my S3 has been sat there for 17 days now...?

I've not had any emails and my S3 has been sat there for 17 days now...?

Mine's has been there for awhile too , your car will get shipped this week kid, if not threaten to cancel the ****** thing lol

And can you picture the scene ie the look on my boat race if my car turns up in lbis white lol which has happened to several folks before

Reactions: MattSedg
Mine's has been there for awhile too , your car will get shipped this week kid, if not threaten to cancel the ****** thing lol

And can you picture the scene ie the look on my boat race if my car turns up in lbis white lol which has happened to several folks before

An ibis white 3 door lol

Reactions: MattSedg and Jassyo06

The scenes!

Reactions: MattSedg and Jassyo06

Fingers crossed :whistle2:
Then you'll be getting a nice sorry package from Audi..like a discounted Voodoo rs3 saloon!

Reactions: Joe4842, Audi Bairn and Jassyo06

I'm tempted... seen a cracking deal on a c43 coupe

Reactions: Jassyo06
Nice car classy but l prefer the C class saloon, but your car will be on a ship early this week not long now

It's a stonking deal tbf £4000 deposit £399 per month

Reactions: Joe4842
It does need machine polished ultimatefinish.where giving you £50 off one plus free delivery =£150

View attachment 136342

mate im sure someone told me once theres an attachment i can get for my screw gun that i use at work that does the same job haha, safe to say a think they might have been lying

Reactions: Jassyo06
mate im sure someone told me once theres an attachment i can get for my screw gun that i use at work that does the same job haha, safe to say a think they might have been lying

you actually can though

Reactions: Jassyo06 and David McQueen

I used a machine polisher on my last go at doing my old car. I used Dodo Juice lime prime and a white pad. Got some good results as lime prime is not a heavy polish. So maybe get this pack

ZFE Hex-Logic Finishing Hand Applicator Polishing Pad Sets For Car Wax Buff Pack of 3Pcs Amazon product

This is the hand polish pad versions of the pads I got. You don't want to be to aggressive with them anyway as they are so soft.

Reactions: Jassyo06 and David McQueen

Will need to watch out for you in Tilly when your new car arrives. Work takes me to the Hillfoots every few weeks.