Facelift Post Pics Of Your Facelift A3/S3 8V In Here

Hello! order me an audi s3 sportback soon and would like to take the color mamba black. Has anyone of you an A3, S3 or another model in this color and could times show me a photo? would be really great and find your forum really great. Many Thanks. Greetings from Germany.

Reactions: Audi Bairn
In the long run it would be cheaper mate

Ahh I know... I've just booked New York so that's taken some money though and am happy to take the S3. If I'd seen it before ordering the S3 I'd have went with it but it is what it is!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Jassyo06
Hello! order me an audi s3 sportback soon and would like to take the color mamba black. Has anyone of you an A3, S3 or another model in this color and could times show me a photo? would be really great and find your forum really great. Many Thanks. Greetings from Germany.
Hi there Mamba black isn't available in the UK mate, l am sure it's available through the Exclusive paints program at around €3000

Ahh I know... I've just booked New York so that's taken some money though and am happy to take the S3. If I'd seen it before ordering the S3 I'd have went with it but it is what it is!

It's a lot of car mate 383 bhp has it not?

Hi there Mamba black isn't available in the UK mate, l am sure it's available through the Exclusive paints program at around €3000

yes ist cost 2300 €. is an individual colour

Reactions: Audi Bairn
Better off with Panther black far cheaper but still a stunning colour
looking at his name...i think he already made his mind up!

Reactions: Jassyo06, Audi Bairn and Rolly12
Hopefully by that time, Merc change that stupid tablet on the dash and update their software to current standards.

Reactions: Rolly12
WAY too much talking in here!!

Reactions: Djs3saloon, AL_B, Bristle Hound and 1 other person
Cool, hopefully sooner rather than later pal!! Will you be driving your own wheels?
Pass that way fairly often too, will keep eyes peeled (I'll be in a Navarra Saloon or Black TT).

Reactions: BarryG79 and Jassyo06
I am going to set up a new photo thread when I get my new car, but it will be Pay Per View..... Only Lol

Reactions: gripross, Djs3saloon, Audi Bairn and 6 others
I am going to set up a new photo thread when I get my new car, but it will be Pay Per View..... Only Lol
monthly subscriptions, payment available via paypal

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Djs3saloon
Came out of gym to be flanked by not one but two S3's.. and another Ara Blue BE at that.. owner of the purple 64 plate purple S3 then wanted to have a look round mine

cc31f54d66ad20453a3bb76daa470271.jpg

Reactions: azibux1, SeoTFSI, Reggieboy71 and 10 others
Came out of gym to be flanked by not one but two S3's.. and another Ara Blue BE at that.. owner of the purple 64 plate purple S3 then wanted to have a look round mine

That merlin purple is a stunning colour, shame it's extortionate :(

Reactions: David McQueen

now thats a picture...:salute:

Reactions: Jassyo06, zcoreyy and Rolly12
Great picture

I took it very quickly incase the guy walking to his car noticed me.. i do like the way all the cars are parked with a nice bit of space between us.. - though parking over two spaces is unacceptable in my opinion, no matter how nice you car is..

Reactions: Audi Bairn, MattSedg and zcoreyy
I took it very quickly incase the guy walking to his car noticed me.. i do like the way all the cars are parked with a nice bit of space between us.. - though parking over two spaces is unacceptable in my opinion, no matter how nice you car is..

But it's merlin purple

Reactions: Joe4842, Jassyo06, BarryG79 and 2 others
Ours has just arrived at Tyneside port today hopefully getting it soon spoke to Boston Audi to day just awaiting it getting transported down there to get pdi done ✅ can't wait

Reactions: Jassyo06, BarryG79 and zcoreyy