Not the best pics but what harm :D :D
20170104 111850
20170103 160016

Reactions: dorgs, S32B, SPIKE_ and 17 others
Love the Ara blue, looks the nuts mate

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: pburv, Hanny2.0, Col Simpson and 1 other person
Nice mate very nice pano-roof would have been the icing on the Ara cake
Love the pano roof myself but couldnt justify it just for looks not much use for them here in ireland :D

Reactions: Pook, pburv and Jassyo06
Love the Ara blue, looks the nuts mate

Its a crazy colour.. I really wish the camera could capture how nice it really is in the sun ..

Reactions: pburv and Jassyo06
More pics soon in my thread :)

Reactions: pburv
Finally got my A3 Prestige a couple weeks ago. Cosmos Blue/Rock Gray with Sport Package.

Attachments

• IMG_20170105_091227525.jpg
    IMG_20170105_091227525.jpg
    216.9 KB · Views: 369
  • IMG_20170105_091216217.jpg
    IMG_20170105_091216217.jpg
    231.9 KB · Views: 423
Reactions: Pook, CHCCubs, pburv and 5 others
^ very nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First post on the forum. My FL S3 Sportback, S-tronic on a dreary, wet day in a supermarket carpark. Finally decided to get rid of my 12 year old, diesel, Skoda VRS. Once I had test driven the S3 there was no question whatsoever about whether I was going to buy one.

IMG 1308

Reactions: Col Simpson, Pook, keenu and 9 others
First post on the forum. My FL S3 Sportback, S-tronic on a dreary, wet day in a supermarket carpark. Finally decided to get rid of my 12 year old, diesel, Skoda VRS. Once I had test driven the S3 there was no question whatsoever about whether I was going to buy one.

View attachment 114046

Welcome aboard Sven from Edinburgh(?) :grinning:
You have a good taste in colour too!

Reactions: Col Simpson, pburv, Rob2k68 and 2 others
Welcome! Everyone knows that Daytona is the FASTEST colour though

Reactions: sve170, Jassyo06, Audi Bairn and 3 others
Welcome aboard Sven from Edinburgh(?) :grinning:
You have a good taste in colour too!

Hello. I used to live in Edinburgh but I haven't lived there for a long time now. Thanks. I do like the colour too. I wanted something understated that doesn't shout "I'm a fast car" because the S3 (to me at least) is a car that can be a can be both civilised and rather quick :grinning:

Reactions: Pook, Soup, Jassyo06 and 4 others
Welcome! Everyone knows that Daytona is the FASTEST colour though

Judging by the numbers of Daytona or Black Audis on the Autobahns in Germany that might actually be correct......

Reactions: sve170, Audi Bairn, pburv and 2 others
This navarro blue is getting more popular than the exclusive sepang blue me thinks :D
What do you reckon @jassyo06

Reactions: Col Simpson, TDI-line, Jassyo06 and 3 others
^ For the common man obviously... or woman, lets no be sexist about it. :whistle2:

Reactions: Bristle Hound, Rob2k68 and pburv
Can anyone confirm, that sweeping indicators are standard on the FL s3? Or do they only come with the matrix light package?

Can anyone confirm, that sweeping indicators are standard on the FL s3? Or do they only come with the matrix light package?
FL S-Line and up cars get rear as standard. Front dynamic turn signals are only available with Matrix Headlights.

Reactions: TDI-line, Jassyo06, Rob2k68 and 1 other person
FL S-Line and up cars get rear as standard. Front dynamic turn signals are only available with Matrix Headlights.

Yup, confirmed.
My new S3 is as @DJAlix says.
Front sweeping indicators only with matrix.

Reactions: Mac135 and Rob2k68
Yup, confirmed.
My new S3 is as @DJAlix says.
Front sweeping indicators only with matrix.
Hhmmmm.... I might just have to ask them to stick that on my build. Anybody think that could delay the car? It isn't due to start until 20th February

Reactions: samo26
My FL S3 sportback has the LED headlights but not matrix LED. Front indicators don't sweep. However, I do have the Audi ring puddle lights that people are complaining are missing in another thread (front only)......

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Audi Bairn
Hhmmmm.... I might just have to ask them to stick that on my build. Anybody think that could delay the car? It isn't due to start until 20th February
If you can spec matrix lights then do it. I have them on my FL and they are amazing. I drive everywhere on full beam with no issues :)

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Audi Bairn
This navarro blue is getting more popular than the exclusive sepang blue me thinks :D
What do you reckon @jassyo06

Common as as muck mate on here anyway...lol...but very nice l may add,more so is the S3.....ITSELF....lol especially 3 doors and sportback....saloon/old codger brief....still a bit rare....less discount....ergo...but my love for Sepang has not diminished in all the time l have had my car,Ara Blue will be extremely common in 6 months time even more so than Navarra....with Audi releasing the Black Edition cars

Reactions: Col Simpson, Audi Bairn, TDI-line and 2 others

Yeah it could delay it,any alteration could....l am a huge fan of new Headlight Tech....but l would'nt give Audi £900 bangers for it

Reactions: Audi Bairn, TDI-line and Rob2k68
^ For the common man obviously... or woman, lets no be sexist about it. :whistle2:
@Mark_86 - Says the man with the 'grey' Audi ... :whistle2::D
:laugh::laugh::laugh:
Thought every other Audi was Sepang??? Am I wrong....:cower:
@pburv - Yes ! :laugh::laugh::laugh:
Common as as muck mate on here anyway...lol...but very nice l may add,more so is the S3.....ITSELF....lol especially 3 doors and sportback....saloon/old codger brief....still a bit rare....less discount....ergo...but my love for Sepang has not diminished in all the time l have had my car,Ara Blue will be extremely common in 6 months time even more so than Navarra....with Audi releasing the Black Edition cars
@jassyo06 - Might be common on the S3's mate but not on the rare S4 saloon's ;) :D
But like you, I love sepango bleu, how could you not :thumbs up:

Reactions: Audi Bairn, Jean-Louis, Mark_86 and 2 others
Seems there is a few builds due for the 20th hoping they move forward!

I'm hoping it moves forward, don't want to wait that long haha

Reactions: samo26 and Rob2k68

Now wait a minute you middle aged Sepang fairy...... Saloon "old coger"...you can keep your childish hatchback and leave colour/body styles to those that appreciate true style.

Reactions: Col Simpson, TDI-line, Rob2k68 and 3 others
Now wait a minute you middle aged Sepang fairy...... Saloon "old coger"...you can keep your childish hatchback and leave colour/body styles to those that appreciate true style.

Hatchback not childish it's doggish. Need to stow hound and have room to haul manure for garden etc :grinning:

Last edited:
Reactions: Flying Scotsman and Rob2k68

It could move it by a week or so - but never know. Worth asking dealers pretty soon as it'll be locked for build pretty soon.

Just out of interest when have you been quoted for delivery? Just seeing what manufacturers are doing re new car road rules from 1st April as cars over £40k attract the £450 premium rate tax.

It could move it by a week or so - but never know. Worth asking dealers pretty soon as it'll be locked for build pretty soon.

Just out of interest when have you been quoted for delivery? Just seeing what manufacturers are doing re new car road rules from 1st April as cars over £40k attract the £450 premium rate tax.
Interesting read? regarding the new tax laws coming in April.....:friends:
http://www.whatcar.com/advice/buying/ved-car-tax-changes-in-2017-what-do-i-need-to-know/

Reactions: Rob2k68
Morning,this is my facelift Daytona grey S3
IMG 1058

Reactions: Col Simpson, Audi Bairn, TDI-line and 9 others
When it says "cars bought before 1st April 2017" do you think it means cars that were ordered or ones being collecting?
It depends when your dealer registers your car I suppose? So if you ordered before April 1st and it doesn't get registered until after that date then I assume it falls into the new tax rates?

When it says "cars bought before 1st April 2017" do you think it means cars that were ordered or ones being collecting?

I thought it dependent upon date of registration so 31st March better than 1st April

It depends when your dealer registers your car I suppose? So if you ordered before April 1st and it doesn't get registered until after that date then I assume it falls into the new tax rates?
Seeing that my build date is 27th March, it's not looking good!

Reactions: Rob2k68 and pburv
Sure it's been asked before but what do you reckon are the chances Audi offer Sepang as an option again before the next A3 is released, say in the next 2 years or so....?